Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - just about to send my gifts as my window opens in 5 minutes or so. Please let me know if I don't return gifts to you - my game does lose ones I haven't accepted at least once a day with a screen freeze - I would hate to think I was missing you out!
@gwb - great words, and so good that we can all enjoy AC in our own way
@Wired Parrott - sympathise with your problems - my resetting seems to have calmed down of late, I am around once every 2 or 3 weeks!
@Anubhav Jain - gutted you didn't get first place after all your work - we all appreciate your efforts and hate people who seem to find last minute flights or launches!
@m-bari - podium coming
@sophiaelizebeth - not sure our connection has worked - you are not in my list? - if I am in yours can you delete me and we will try again

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@gwb - So sorry to hear of your health issues. I wish for a speedy full recovery for you. You are a great asset to this community. You are one of my best gifters.

I have to admit I am not able to look at everyones signature every day. For those that don't post updates since the previous day and signatures don't change often, I send the same item and check signature every 3-4 days. For people with special building needs I check everyday to see signature or profile name/gift name has changed. Even this method requires lots of time.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@sophiaelizebeth - I have accepted your request. Welcome! Are we connected on your side? Did you send request to both of my accounts?

For anyone new, I need you to be ok with receiving gifts from WHN2 and returning gifts to WHN account. I have so many good neighbors currently that all my WHN gift sends are used up (also have many good random neighbors that I am so behind on returning gifts to). But things change and neighbors do quit the game so it is always good to connect with new members (and I always make an exception for special needs). Some of my most recent neighbors have been outstanding gifters and I am so glad to have them even though at the time they added me I didn't know how I would manage another neighbor.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the gifts, send mine also. Hope you receive them all because I'm not sure about that.

@m-bari : you are now in my friend list, couldn't send you an invite because it said that the code was wrong
@yenta613 : you're still in my waiting list
@HS72 : send an invite to both your accounts
@gwb : all the best for your health

I still need everything for the event so please keep sending

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts! Keep the Horeseshoes coming!
( I have listed received gift from both accounts again so people can see if their gifts are being received).

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@KenDuckySmith - 'KB ( Catering ) Sent spare prop (Event, Done)
@Anubhav Jain - Anu-Ql(13 April) ( ) (Event, Done)
@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( Filled Candies, *Sickle ) sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@cward - Chuck ( ) Sent (Your signature is out of date)
@Cluck ( Perfume ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@Comet18 ( Horseshoe ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@GiftXchange: ( ) Sent *Horseshoe
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( ) Sent *Horseshoe
@gwb ( Horseshoe, *Horseshoe ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@highlander: ( ) Sent
@Monica Peguero - Hola! ( Pearl Earings ) Sent F20 (No Event items listed)
@kaciepup: ( *Horseshoe ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@m-bari - Mike O ( ) Sent
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( Eau de Toilette, *Eau de Toilette ) sent Earrings, Perfume (Thanks for gifts, but could you please send Horseshoes, also WHN2 has no Duty Free facility) (Event, Quit)
@petey71 - pp ( Perfume ) Sent Pearl Earrings (Event, Quit)
@Rainer ( Sickle, *Sickle ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@Roshni Mistri ( Ch Candies ) *Additional radar (Event, Done)
@Steve26 ( Horseshoe, *Horseshoe) Sent *Horseshoe, Horseshoe
@strats: ( Earrings ) Sent Horseshoe
@Keivan - Tehran Airport ( *Sickle ) *Horseshoe
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( Horseshoe, *Horseshoe ) Sent Flight cathering, *Flight cathering
@Vivke ( Sickle, *Sickle ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe
@Wired Parrott ( Horseshoe, *Horseshoe ) Horseshoe, *Horseshoe (Yay, you can send Horseshoes now)
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent *spare wire
@yenta613: ( Horseshoe, *Horseshoe ) Sent Horseshoe, *Horseshoe

?Bompa ( ) sent (Are you on this forum?)
?David ( ) Sent
?Anderl ( ) sent *Spare wire

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Yesterday the Leprechauns and event flights were not dropping any required items. But today things are dropping for me again and at a higher rate than before.
Did anyone else have no drops yesterday?

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Yesterday the Leprechauns and event flights were not dropping any required items. But today things are dropping for me again and at a higher rate than before.
Did anyone else have no drops yesterday?

Not for me. I wish. I did have a day like that in the beginning though. Today I barely even had any leprechauns around. They must have all been hanging out in your city. lol

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Sorry but I'm away with my windows game for several days. Pc is into repair. Hopefully I can restore the game when it comes back. Playing on Android while waiting.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hi - just about to send my gifts as my window opens in 5 minutes or so. Please let me know if I don't return gifts to you - my game does lose ones I haven't accepted at least once a day with a screen freeze - I would hate to think I was missing you out!
@gwb - great words, and so good that we can all enjoy AC in our own way
@Wired Parrott - sympathise with your problems - my resetting seems to have calmed down of late, I am around once every 2 or 3 weeks!
@Anubhav Jain - gutted you didn't get first place after all your work - we all appreciate your efforts and hate people who seem to find last minute flights or launches!
@m-bari - podium coming
@sophiaelizebeth - not sure our connection has worked - you are not in my list? - if I am in yours can you delete me and we will try again
@ItsRalphy Thanks for Podium. Need one more. Tell me what you need. Maybe you return my Intercom (need 4)?

to all forum members I think we should do a write in complaint to Gi on behalf on @Anubhav Jain and @Roshni Mistri for the problem of the aaa Tripel-fanta sneaking in with only minutes to go, How could that even happen it takes a few minutes for each launch?

@Anubhav Jain @Roshni Mistri . Sorry about losing 1 and 2. That's frustrating!! How can you beat someone like that? Let me know, I will be there to help next time anyway I can.
@Anubhav Jain I can't believe GI doesn't see this. I looked last night and AAA was top spot in at least 3 locations and sitting at level 33. Doesn't make any sense.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Sent gifts to everyone who sent to me ty for the gifts have been very busy lately so haven't had much time to stay on top of things and for those of you sending gifts to me ty for all the event items keep those horseshoes coming again ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom