Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Still fighting those %&^%&%#& leprechauns! Anybody that sends horseshoes gets guaranteed gift return. I WILL DEFEAT THEM!!!

If anybody can join a green launch Nicks (Veltro) has a green one open for 18 more hours. Sitting at 900 and I can't help much more.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Gifts are out for today. Thank you everyone for Gifts. Still looking for Horseshoes. Going to try to finish quest.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Anubhav Jain - Anu-Ql(13 April) ( )

When there is nothing in the () to the right of your name it means I received no gift from WHN account from you.

I have received no gift for 4 days in a row now from you (no gift today either). Is your game blocked again?

Please review my post daily when I tag you to make sure of the gift exchange. You don't post what/when you send so I have no idea if you are sending.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Still fighting those %&^%&%#& leprechauns! Anybody that sends horseshoes gets guaranteed gift return. I WILL DEFEAT THEM!!!
@bjs; I will send you two (one from each account), and expect two back. I am also fighting these leprechauns 2x...(both accounts)...

I sent you two horseshoes to you yesterday and I received no return gifts? Why?

@All, I need Horseshoes to both accounts to complete this quest!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Sent a gift to everyone who sent to me didn't have much time today thanks for the gifts
Will send horseshoes again tomorrow

hi - weekend again so back playing! - Managed to return/send gifts most nights in the week, although yesterday I got a screen freeze when I opened the game, it closed and reopened, and the waiting gifts had gone! - means I don't know who sent yesterday and I always return gifts to those who send. So I am working through my list of forum neighbours and sending everyone a gift in case! First 20 went last night, remainder tonight (Its 7am in England!).

This event is really difficult, drop rates for the collections are poor, but I am going to keep going as threads in the other forums talk about this quest turning into an Easter quest, and the clovers counting towards that!

@sophiaelizebeth and @Eric K - welcome to the neighbourhood and will send you invites

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
@Anubhav - Unfortunately, I have not seen it so far. I have received other gifts from others, but nothing so far from you. The good news is, I brought back a Dispatcher Console so I don't need one any more. :) Thanks for trying.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav - Unfortunately, I have not seen it so far. I have received other gifts from others, but nothing so far from you. The good news is, I brought back a Dispatcher Console so I don't need one any more. :) Thanks for trying.
Thanks for telling.
Now GI support can help.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Status
Not open for further replies.