Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi - weekend code is earth228 - and I am really chuffed as I have just earned my "150 stars" banner!!!

@m-bari - I need to look at the level 8 buildings and update my list. just getting my control tower to level 7 first.
@Anubhav Jain - I am really gutted for you as you are such a good neighbour, and worked so hard on your airport. Boo hiss GI!
yeahh 150 stars!! great! congrats

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts and mine are also send.

@900 : you're still on my waiting list so I can't send gifts or receive them. Could you send me an invite

The leprauchens didn't brought me anything so I'm still waiting for the 3 ales., but I haven't seen many of them and by visiting neighbours there weren't also much leprauchens. Keep on trying

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thank you for the gifts. I'm still looking for one little shoe from the leprechauns so please keep sending horse shoes if you have them thanks.
@ItsRalphy Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@wkndcmpr From my last update:
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Fuel Catalyst ) whiteboard, *calculator ( Good to see gifting works, but please don't send Fuel Catalyst or Passengers )

I received Fuel Catalyst yesterday which I have never needed and is not on my profile wish list.
So I put a note in my update letting you know and I went to your profile and sent you two items that you really need that not a lot of neighbors can send.
In return you sent me: Fuel Supply which I have no need for and is not on my list. It is only good for 1 flight
San Francisco which I would assume any level 40 player would have long ago became an "Expert" at.
I didn't receive any gift to WHN2 account.

Did you receive the whiteboard and calculator?

If I send 2 gifts, I would expect 2 gifts. I will be waiting for you to send a gift from my list to resume gifting.

H - isent out todays gifts. @Eric K - 3 walkies would be great but I will let you know when I have enough as my game loses gifts and I will therefore probably need 5 or 6!!!

PLEASE SEND HORSESHOES - this quest is taking forever and I am getting bored with it! I have all my clovers, but I need 3 drops from flights and they seem to drop once in a blue moon!, I also need 2 Ale, 1 small shoes and 1 Smoking pipe from Leprochauns!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
H - isent out todays gifts. @Eric K - 3 walkies would be great but I will let you know when I have enough as my game loses gifts and I will therefore probably need 5 or 6!!!

PLEASE SEND HORSESHOES - this quest is taking forever and I am getting bored with it! I have all my clovers, but I need 3 drops from flights and they seem to drop once in a blue moon!, I also need 2 Ale, 1 small shoes and 1 Smoking pipe from Leprochauns!
I got a promethus launch ready taking off in 6 hours but we are short can u jump in???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
@wkndcmpr From my last update:
@wkndcmpr - wkdcmpr ( Fuel Catalyst ) whiteboard, *calculator ( Good to see gifting works, but please don't send Fuel Catalyst or Passengers )

I received Fuel Catalyst yesterday which I have never needed and is not on my profile wish list.
So I put a note in my update letting you know and I went to your profile and sent you two items that you really need that not a lot of neighbors can send.
In return you sent me: Fuel Supply which I have no need for and is not on my list. It is only good for 1 flight
San Francisco which I would assume any level 40 player would have long ago became an "Expert" at.
I didn't receive any gift to WHN2 account.

Did you receive the whiteboard and calculator?

If I send 2 gifts, I would expect 2 gifts. I will be waiting for you to send a gift from my list to resume gifting.
Got a promethus launch ready in 6 hours but little short if you can join with either account. Also appreciate the gifts. Closed out hotel and cosmic fuel station yesterday so can send bif flight items or horseshoes. Thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom