Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
ufo.png
Which style have you finished the event with?
Do you need level 3 parts for Reserve Hangar?
only constancy in flights to area 51 and a little 'luck, view photos

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP (#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Daenerys
(#D2 geiger fuel) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could send me Makeup?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delaying. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Whiskey?
@Bob1977 (
3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Gift delaying. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Raf (R / R2) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delaying. I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Beverage Cooler. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@tanmaya mahapatra (T(sparewire/duty) – Thanks for Yagi-Uda Antenna. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could you send me Yagi-Uda Antenna?

@Ispmark (Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Beverage Cooler?
@Raf (R / R2) – Gift delaying. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Air Magnetometer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Dryer?
@Daenerys
(#D2 geiger fuel) – Thanks for offset Gregorian Antenna. I sent you Vivaldi Antenna. Could send me offset Gregorian Antenna?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel (20).Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Plasma Clot?
@Joe7
(Joe7/Plasma Clot / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Plasma Clot. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Observations Drone?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delaying. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Flight Goggles?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Geiger Counter. I sent you Plasma Clot. Could you send me Geiger Counter?

Please keep sending these items, don't stop if I don't write to forum.
I have 43 Plasma Clots and 38 Air Magnetometers, don’t send these please!
sent invite from red october

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
Biggest mistake in this quest was to complete UFO collection too early. It decreases drop rate of the hydraulic tool from always to often. I was wonding why I thought I saw "always" but later it was changed to "often". I just thought I had read it wrong at first time.
Here is a confirmation about it: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/alien-event-2016.10623/page-5#post-153159
you are right! i wish i saw this earlier. i completed the UFO collection maybe a few hours before i saw this post. now my hydraulic tool drop is more like "seldom" rather than "often". :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi
Finally GI unblocked my game. Almost 2 months waiting :/
Still didn't understand that time travel s#@!*&... Whatever :-\
I sent to all you earplugs because all of you want F20 and don't have it in laosge. Sorry for that. Didn't have time to check signatures.
Tomorrow I will update my signature ok?
Can't visit Marko, R, Samzon... Error...
Thanks

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hi
Finally GI unblocked my game. Almost 2 months waiting :/
Still didn't understand that time travel s#@!*&... Whatever :-\
I sent to all you earplugs because all of you want F20 and don't have it in laosge. Sorry for that. Didn't have time to check signatures.
Tomorrow I will update my signature ok?
Can't visit Marko, R, Samzon... Error...
Thanks
I can visit you and i sent gift.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Do you see my open Red launch? I add only 300 points so I do not recommended to join :( It's opened for test purpose only.

Greetings from Tokyo :)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Beverage Cooler. Can you send me Aircraft Tire or Deicer.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillatin Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Do you see my open Red launch? I add only 300 points so I do not recommended to join :( It's opened for test purpose only.

Greetings from Tokyo :)
Sorry Raf, can't see you.
Anybody wanna join my red? All welcome. Started it up just now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom