Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Cheers everyone. I'm old player (since jan 2014) but new here. I'll update my profile with gifts I can send within next few days (for now i'll send the needed ones from this topic. Currently i'm lookin for Butterfly net (3 butterflies missing for event completion).
LV 40
Game name: @Kesh buterflnet
Friend code: wdxwd02
Welcome! I received the calculator. Can you send butterfly nets tomorrow?

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Ok, I have enough to complete the event. Won't turn it in until two days left to keep collecting and sending event gifts.

Got your gift @Kesh

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Hope that you all got gifts from me.
Could you plz send me a Dispatcher Console tomorrow(I need 4). I don't think that you need anything from me atleast for now....but still if you need ....you are Welcome.
Thank you, fellows. @JaxJaguars received your shears. @KingKong got your archive box. Looks like the old gifts got lost in the ether
Nice...Tomorrow Cooling chamber.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
I got butterfly net from you.
I sent you pruning shears som eight hours ago.
Didn't you get it?

Try again tomorrow morning.
Fingers crossed,
Daenerys
no :( its been a few days actually. anyways, do you want to keep getting butterfly nets from me or something else?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@lacey , I just got a Laser Level from @Edcollo , and my CFS is done! Thank you both!!
Still need to finish Catering and Airport (Cooling Chamber, Archive Box and Ergonomic Chair)
...and will be upgrading Town Hall soon as well....
Thanks again!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
I was going to upgrade my control tower but I need more power.. Need to spend a few days upgrading my generators to solar panels I think.. But if you haven't got anything from my current needs I might as well start getting the stuff together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom