Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
what items can i send everyone? @Magellan i am sending you a laser level per your request. @KingKong i will send you a whiteboard per your request.

if i don't hear back from anyone else, i will send everyone else butterfly nets. please try to return the butterfly nets. i've completed the bouquet portion of the quest, but still need more butterflies.
Tour review for me please I need 1 more.. Can't do butterfly net, sent shears today but will send cash counter tomorrow if you still need?..

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you pruning shears. Could you send me parking meter?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you pruning shears . Could you send me fuel (20) ?
@Joe7 - I sent you pruning shears. Could you send me chocolate candies?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I don't know what I sent you. Hopefully something useful. Please respond with your needs...
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you computer. Could you send me spare propeller?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you fuelhose. Could you send me spare propeller?
@JaxJaguars - I sent you pruning shears. Could you send me Pruning shears?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you spare propeller). Could you send me filled candies?
@Magellan - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me beverage cooler?
@Raf - I returned your butterfly nets.
@KingKong - I sent you pruning shears. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Edcollo - I sent you great shots. Could you send me chocolate candies?
Thank you so much!
Daenerys

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Catering) - I sent you Butterfly Nets . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Butterfly Nets. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Butterfly Nets . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Butterfly Nets . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you filled candies - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Butterfly Nets - Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Spaceship control (2) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. I can send Butterfly Nets for who want partecipate to this event.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Thanks for your gifts!.. :)
@Keshbuterflnet is that one of you guys?.. You a legend anyway sending me that insulation finally got my jet back in the air :D
Dont have butterfly net so sent you shears instead if you want anything special later let me know.. ;)
Candies on the way later on Daenerys ..
I'm also about to start upgrading my control tower to lvl3 already have the whiteboards but will need some of the other bits soon.. Any other special requests let me know in the next few hrs.. If in doubt I'm sending you shears :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Didn't know there was a redeeming daily limit. Anyways, are you getting my items? I haven't got anything from any of you today and that is just too weird...

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@Magellan ---- Bro could you plz Revert it back the cooling chambers that I have sent to you as I require them too....I will send the same today.:)
@Kesh --- Added ...Plz accept my request. I would like to have few things from you. What you want from me?
@Edcollo ----- Album for you. Could you plz send me a Landing Lamp.
@Faith1984 --- Could you plz send me a "Controller". I will send you a "Stapler".

Thanks

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@KingKong Bro, I haven't got anything from you. Can you try redeeming me again? I tried your code but it says that it's no longer valid for me, looks like it was me who redeemed you.

Can anybody send me anything to see if my gifts are broken or not? I haven't got anything today, which is just too weird...

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@KingKong Bro, I haven't got anything from you. Can you try redeeming me again? I tried your code but it says that it's no longer valid for me, looks like it was me who redeemed you.

Can anybody send me anything to see if my gifts are broken or not? I haven't got anything today, which is just too weird...
I think you should wait for some time.....As I think its from "GI server and from your side" that is why you are not getting anything. Redeeming you could end up losing you...We should wait. I'll send you a Cooling Chamber today. lets see.

P.S. Everything is ok now. I got your gift ....mistakenly send you a Archive box ...Tomorrow will send you a Cooling Chamber

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*

I'll send you a gift at 1:00 Florida/Cuba time at reset

@Kesh Sent you a request

Please keep sending Nets and Shears. I only need one Flower but nets are good for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom