Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Catering) - I sent you Butterfly Nets . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Butterfly Nets. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Butterfly Nets . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Butterfly Nets . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you filled candies - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Butterfly Nets - Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Spaceship control (2) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. I can send Butterfly Nets for who want partecipate to this event.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Ispmark can you add me plz?.. I haven't unlocked spare prop or catering yet but ill send you a daily supply of jet engines or other repair items in trade :)

I have not yet added because I have many neighbors and i'm not able to send gifts every day at everybody. I like to be a correct player and i didn't add others from the forum for the the same reason.
So soon as I 'll have free slots I will add' who made me the request, and you're the last, I'm sorry.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
I have not yet added because I have many neighbors and i'm not able to send gifts every day at everybody. I like to be a correct player and i didn't add others from the forum for the the same reason.
So soon as I 'll have free slots I will add' who made me the request, and you're the last, I'm sorry.
Ok that's fine..

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shear?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Joe7 (A( Catering ) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shears?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net? --- Did you received gift?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shears?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-Spare Prop) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shears?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Magellan (Mgln:ErgonChair) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shear?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Joe7 (A( Catering ) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shears?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net? --- Did you received gift?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shears?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-Spare Prop) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Pruning Shears?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Magellan (Mgln:ErgonChair) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
Yes net received thank RAF.. Can't send net in return though.. Can do shears or would you like something else?..

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@Kesh ...Could you plz send me a "Dispatcher console". I'll send you a "Navigation Module".
@Edcollo ... Could you paz send me a "Additional radar". I'll send you a "Album".
@Faith1984 ....Could you plz send me a "Fuel additives". I'll send you a "Stapler".
@JaxJaguars ..Could you plz send me a "Fuel Additives". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".
@Magellan ...I'll send you a "Cooling Chamber"...Plz send it back to m as well.
@Daenerys ..Could you plz send me a "Additional radar". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".
@lacey ...Could you plz send me a "Spare Wire". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".
@suckerp ... Could you plz send me a "Fuel Additives". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".

Thanks

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
@Kesh ...Could you plz send me a "Dispatcher console". I'll send you a "Navigation Module".
@Edcollo ... Could you paz send me a "Additional radar". I'll send you a "Album".
@Faith1984 ....Could you plz send me a "Fuel additives". I'll send you a "Stapler".
@JaxJaguars ..Could you plz send me a "Fuel Additives". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".
@Magellan ...I'll send you a "Cooling Chamber"...Plz send it back to m as well.
@Daenerys ..Could you plz send me a "Additional radar". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".
@lacey ...Could you plz send me a "Spare Wire". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".
@suckerp ... Could you plz send me a "Fuel Additives". I'll send you a "Pruning Sheers".

Thanks
Yeah @kong will send you radar didn't receive album yet tho was it you who sent me one yesterday?..:|
@Magellan Received binoculars Sending Spare wire
@Raf Received Butt net Sending Shears
@Daenerys Received great shots Sending Choco candies
@lacey Received Butt Net Sending Shears
@Kesh Received Calculator Sending Shears
@Jax Received Shears Sending Shears
@Helmi Received Great Shots Sending Shears
@Joe7 haven't received any gift yet sending shears anyway have you been receiving?..
Any changes let me know in the next hour or so :D

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I've decided to finish the event earlier than I wanted because I almost have enough for next year's Valentine and Spring event also. Signature updated.

p.s. Sorry if I sent some of you wrong things.

Here for those who can't finish.
rqwtao.png

2a9bj1h.png

And remember eventually when Windows is up to par with ios/android, this tree will give an increase in passengers in a radius.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wyregxf
Username
Helmi
Hey everyone and welcome to all the new people! Just updating you guys, I still need all the pruning shears and butterfly nets you can send :) I'm still missing 7 butterflies and 2 flowers, I hope I can make it in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom