Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - Wait your gift for repaly it.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Oil Container (Russian Quest) . Could you send me Finger printer (4 i need)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Blanket . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me Offset gregorian antenna?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Parfume. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Joe7 A (Catering) - I sent you Catering . Could send me Yagi-Uda Antenna ?
@Magellan Magellan - I sent you Catering - Could send me Vivaldi-antenna?
@lacey #l catering pls! I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Blanket - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Offset Gregorian Antenna?
@suckerp
## RussianQuest - I sent you Oil Container (Russian Quest). Could send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting. Can you add me please because i don't see you in my neighbors

Thanks for all your gift

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
I can't send out any gifts. It says I have to wait 58 days. Anyone else?

I don't know. I will tell you when I switched back my phone language :(

Last time I hoped that GI fixed problem.

How many time switch language from Russian to English and back? Did you play in both version? I thing I had similar problem last time (counter was not available in old version), but I was blocked for "just" for week or two.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Nevermind, @Raf I got my stuff by flying :) What can I send you?
@JaxJaguars Do you think it is some cheat catcher they have about what we talked about the other day? The russian event is some scenario to accidentally reproduce that one thing.

Visit Jax, people, he's got more museums that one can visit :) I've got two medal collections by visiting friends' museums B) B)
In my case, pants are the missing element in the Murmanks collections :( Practically waiting for those pants to finish off the quest

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I need some items to finish Tower (Smoke Detector) and some for Terminal ( Archive Box [3], Ergonomic Chair [3], Smoke Detector[3]).
I send back what you need if i can, check below. If you don't specific what item you want i hit Send return by default)

Last edited:

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Question: Do you have to be online to finish an event (press the button to complete it)?
I'd say yes. I read here from Android users who got caught off-guard by GI when a quest last year finished a couple of hours earlier then it should have.
Those who didn't press the complete button didn't get the reward.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Nevermind, @Raf I got my stuff by flying :) What can I send you?
@JaxJaguars Do you think it is some cheat catcher they have about what we talked about the other day? The russian event is some scenario to accidentally reproduce that one thing.

Visit Jax, people, he's got more museums that one can visit :) I've got two medal collections by visiting friends' museums B) B)
In my case, pants are the missing element in the Murmanks collections :( Practically waiting for those pants to finish off the quest
It could be, but I didn't switch Russian to English too much.

@RavenENTP Welcome to the forum. I added your code.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
how are you all doing with those guest plane collections?
I got:
chess club - 90 coins every 4 hours
House of disturbance - 85 passengers every 20 hours
Just building Smart house - 18 passengers every 30 minutes (looks like the best so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom