Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
He showed up a few hours ago. I thought he came on Wednesdays?
He also came a few hours ago for me. Was just wondering if it was cause of my game screw up, guess not.

I need it! I've got the paint looking thing if you want.
Also all of my apps are in Russian! HELP!!!
What exactly do you need help with

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
He also came a few hours ago for me. Was just wondering if it was cause of my game screw up, guess not.

What exactly do you need help with
I can text in English but every app is in Russian. Is there a way for that to not happen without having to restart the phone?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Question, When has Duke Crooker come for you guys this week?
It's different day if you use russian language.

Shopping limit reset once per week. Four example if buy something today and switch language to english before Wednesday shopping limit stay the same. That was the last time.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Attitude Indicator - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Oil Container (Russian Quest) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Blanket . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Parfume. Could you send me Yagi-Uda Antenna?
@Joe7 (Catering) - I sent you Catering . Could send me Spare wire ?
@Magellan Magellan - I sent you Catering - Could send me Vivaldi-antenna?
@lacey #l catering pls! I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Blanket - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Offset Gregorian Antenna?
@suckerp
## RussianQuest - I sent you Oil Container (Russian Quest). Could send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting. Can you add me please because i don't see you in my neighbors

Thanks for all your gift

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##RussianQuest) - I sent you Green Paint. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Kesh (@Kesh Blanket) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Green Paint. Could you send me Blanket?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Horn Antena. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Magellan (Magellan Cater) - I sent you Green Paint. Could you send me Flatwork Ironer?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
@Ispmark I can only send back Fuel (20) but I don't have it as part of my gifts. Let me know what else you want.
@JaxJaguars I don't have Horn-Antenna I have Yagi-Uda-Antenna. Do you want this or something else?
@Faith1984 Yes, please send me the Paint and I'll send you Petrol Pump in return as soon as my daily gifts counter reset.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Ispmark I can only send back Fuel (20) but I don't have it as part of my gifts. Let me know what else you want.
@JaxJaguars I don't have Horn-Antenna I have Yagi-Uda-Antenna. Do you want this or something else?
@Faith1984 Yes, please send me the Paint and I'll send you Petrol Pump in return as soon as my daily gifts counter reset.
Fuel Catalyst thanks :)

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Sorry if I didn't sent gifts you were looking for (didn't have access to forum - so it was from my memory).
@Ispmark - i'll send the antenna as soon as my gifts reset back - later in the evening (Italy time)

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Sorry. Nav module will be fine then.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
@Raf @Ispmark @suckerp @Faith1984 @JaxJaguars
Sorry for not sending the gifts you wanted. I need some telescopic sights for my Shturmovik Hangars. Could you please return my gifts today??
I would suggest selling a plane and buying a Powerful Prop. Then run Cyprus every 40 minutes. I got my hangar items fast this way. I also interestingly got a lot of hangar items from Shanghai (Powerful Delta). A couple of times, the flight dropped all 4 items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom