Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I would suggest selling a plane and buying a Powerful Prop. Then run Cyprus every 40 minutes. I got my hangar items fast this way. I also interestingly got a lot of hangar items from Shanghai (Powerful Delta). A couple of times, the flight dropped all 4 items.
Thanks, I have the hangar 3. The problem now is to get the objects for the third plane and to get the aviation museum. Back and forth to the route set of objects but nothing :(, I also used a lot of fuel that I had in stock, but still nothing. I struggle to build the third plane.:(:(:(:(:(

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150508_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150508_0001.png
    694.9 KB · Views: 110
  • wp_ss_20150508_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150508_0002.png
    1 MB · Views: 118

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Thanks, I have the hangar 3. The problem now is to get the objects for the third plane and to get the aviation museum. Back and forth to the route set of objects but nothing :(, I also used a lot of fuel that I had in stock, but still nothing. I struggle to build the third plane.:(:(:(:(:(
For now, your two attack planes are good enough to build the veterans museum. Since the flight to Brest Fortress is every 40 minutes, you should be able to get something soon.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
I would suggest selling a plane and buying a Powerful Prop. Then run Cyprus every 40 minutes. I got my hangar items fast this way. I also interestingly got a lot of hangar items from Shanghai (Powerful Delta). A couple of times, the flight dropped all 4 items.

Thanks for the tip.
I'll fly to Cyprus as soon I got enough parts from Murmanks to get the 3 needed Sturmvoiks. Still need the last part twice.

How many powerful props did you sent out? I have 3 powerful props and I don't want to sell my 2 Deltas and 1 Big Delta.
And how many Sturmvoiks did you use to complete the museum items quest? Are the 3 you need anyway enough?

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Thanks for the tip.
I'll fly to Cyprus as soon I got enough parts from Murmanks to get the 3 needed Sturmvoiks. Still need the last part twice.

How many powerful props did you sent out? I have 3 powerful props and I don't want to sell my 2 Deltas and 1 Big Delta.
And how many Sturmvoiks did you use to complete the museum items quest? Are the 3 you need anyway enough?
I used one Powerful Prop to Cyprus. And 1 Turboprop to Turkey. I sold one Delta and one Jet to get those two planes. The frequency of the powerful prop (40 min) and the Turboprop (1 hour) got me the items easily.

I mainly used 1 or 2 Sturmovik. The 3rd, I got when I was probably 75% finished.

Deltas are cheap at only 20k each. They're easily replaceable

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@JaxJaguars I focused the powerful props on maxing the Russian hero city to get the stars, now I'm alternating between Turkish Coast and the russian city for that plane, apart from the landing lamps I also get the hangar items, and I have almost enough for 3 hangars, except for the "telescope"
@suckerp Try adding this guy: wl48dv5 (he's got three buildings)

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
@JaxJaguars I focused the powerful props on maxing the Russian hero city to get the stars, now I'm alternating between Turkish Coast and the russian city for that plane, apart from the landing lamps I also get the hangar items, and I have almost enough for 3 hangars, except for the "telescope"
@suckerp Try adding this guy: wl48dv5 (he's got three buildings)
Well like I said, I survived on mainly 1 and 2 planes...finished event in 1.5 days :) I'm glad I finished it that fast cause then now a lot of you guys are doing it too! And now it's time for you to run the attack planes every 40 minutes. You better log into the game every 40 minutes!

Ok, look my screeanshot...boots and helmets are hard to find
I don't see a screenshot

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I forgot Madlen Airborn has 1 Museum. Plus a Planetarium, Red Launch, Mission Control 3, and Training Center so there's your 5 drops.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Well like I said, I survived on mainly 1 and 2 planes...finished event in 1.5 days :) I'm glad I finished it that fast cause then now a lot of you guys are doing it too! And now it's time for you to run the attack planes every 40 minutes. You better log into the game every 40 minutes!

I don't see a screenshot
In another post before, i post here again

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150508_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150508_0001.png
    694.9 KB · Views: 117
  • wp_ss_20150508_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150508_0002.png
    1 MB · Views: 119

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@Ispmark ... I can see you in my neighbors list. ...I even sent you a gift yesterday.

P.S. :- I tried adding you after removing you. It showing me an error. I think only you can add me. Try it once more.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
Sorry, I made a mistake in my signature. I need 3 Horn Antennas and 1 Vivaldi. Glad I double checked in my warehouse.

@elphaba Sent Catering
@Daenerys Sent Catering
@Joe7 Sent Fuel 20
@Ispmark Sent Yagi Uda
@KingKong Sent Spare Wire
@lacey Sent Fuel Hose
@Kesh Sent Blanket
@suckerp Sent Oil Container. Could you send me a Horn?
@Magellan Sent Oil Container. Could you send me a Vivaldi?
@Faith1984 Sent Oil Container. Could you send me a Horn?
@Raf Sent Blanket. Could you send me a Horn?

Thanks everyone
@JaxJaguars sent you a horn antenna.
@Raf sent you blanket.
@Ispmark once yesterday you said you wanted fuel from me/ once catering. i figured since the catering takes longer to produce on your own, i'd send you catering.

everyone else, i sent you catering! if you want something specific, please let me know. please continue to send me catering and fuel hoses. white gold bracelets are also good :)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@JaxJaguars sent you a horn antenna.
@Raf sent you blanket.
@Ispmark once yesterday you said you wanted fuel from me/ once catering. i figured since the catering takes longer to produce on your own, i'd send you catering.

everyone else, i sent you catering! if you want something specific, please let me know. please continue to send me catering and fuel hoses. white gold bracelets are also good :)

For me Fuel (20) thanks

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Museums.

One of my neighbour has four. His friends code is wl48dv5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom