Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - my send list has completely changed again - I will update and confirm the new list when I can. In the meantime, Leyden Jars have gone, and Bright Lanterns have appeared - which seem far more useful so have gifted those.

uschu, SomeRandomUser, mel, GiftXchange and Cosmic Blue (plus any others who have them) - think we are really going to need those aerosols, so please keep sending and I will return in every case if I can.

*lexus - something may have gone wrong as happens from time to time as you are showing as "waiting for a reply", yet I am sure we successfully connected. Can you check, and accept my invite. If I am showing as connected, or not there at all, let me know and we may have to delete and start again!

ItsRalphy

Hi Cosmic Blue - good thinking but unfortunately I can't gift those any more - I can now gift Bright Lanterns instead. Not sure why my gift list has changed, it normally only happens when I lose and regain my game - which seems to happen about every 6 weeks!

Great news - I have earned and built the Halloween Shop from completing one of the ne collections - please feel free to visit me!

List of items I can gift has now been updated following my list changing.

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmhvrq8
Username
Rangia
I sent out some gifts already today. Those who have the aerosols and want them in return I did not send gifts yet to as I am hoping to return the aerosols to you.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
Hi all. Seems I need aerosol cans and bright lanterns (that look like torches) in order to banish ghosts and spirits.
I also now gain passengers and fuel from landing guest planes.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi folks, I do my best to provide all my co-forumers with aerosols, and luckily - I'm not alone having those.
I can assure you - Aerosols do not get back in return from players who don't have it. Instead - aerosols are converted into your quest item (same story with many regular items like the grinding machine).

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Rangia just send quest item, it doesn't matter who is the first person that sends a gift, pay back is always the item that is on the same spot of the senders gift list like GiftXchange explains. It helps me if people that need aerosols will send me a quest item. That way I can recognize you are playing the quest. Changing ingame name to 'your name + quest' is of course also helpful.
At the same time, I will use the less useful gifts for the side missions (have to receive two leyden jars from friends at the moment)

Hi *lexus - we seem to have a known problem! Your gift has not come through, and you are showing as waiting a reply. I have deleted you. Can you delete me as a friend, and then try and invite me (W10ekch - the 0 is a zero) and lets see what happens! - usually works, although UTOPGUN and I had the same problem and have never been able to connect. Fingers crossed.

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
*lexus, ItsRalphy be careful with this!

I had a similiar problem with OPY. We did erased each other and could not get together again. It was especially frustrating since he was the only person I knew at that time who had a Grinding Machine I needed.

I emailed G! about our problem and this is what they wrote back.

Dear erees,
We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.
Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)
Sep 19 02:49
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
Each code can be input only once and if you removed your friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same friend code again. In this case you can ask to enter your friend code or wait untill the player appears in the list of players which you can add (the list is formed randomly).
Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.
Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Now have Halloween Shop for those of you doing quest. Thanks for all the gifts. Sending gifts out soon. Can also now gift Cooling Chamber.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Have the halloween shop now. Still working on the Wraithes quest so keep those aerosols coming. Haven't seen yet so will post. You will need at least 5 Leyden Jars to complete a left hand side quest

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
Thanks to all, needed gifts sent where possible.
No drops for me from Halloween shops.
Not sure if its a bug but I gifted and about ten minutes later it forgot and let me gift again?

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
No drops for me from Halloween shops.
Not sure if its a bug but I gifted and about ten minutes later it forgot and let me gift again?
Don't worry, it's just drops tooo rare from both yours and neighbors' quest buildings. I didn't get anything anywhere (11 nbrs) for two first days, then suddenly today my 2 buildings dropped something similar - not helping much but still something.
There are nearly 2 days upfront - you will have a chance to build more then one home pets cemetery :)
BTW - thanks for 2 Aerosols in a row today :D please keep doing that every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom