Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgfcsna
Username
atomeloc
I had a glitch in my laptop for the last three days and some how it fixed itself something in the hard drive it said something about improper shut downs because of the junk battery I hope ,,, sent out gifts thanks for gifts in return

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
yorkshireskippy

I suggest you turn your attention to developing other buildings as steel frame and control unit can only be flown for.

You will need to build up either your greenies and/or coins for the next expansion because you are running out of room.

Hi - sent out tonights gifts to @Rainer, @GiftXchange, @Dean, @erees, @troutsrus, @uschu, @greensmith, @highlander, @john t, @Cosmic Blue, @SomeRandomUser, @ualex, @yorkshireskippy, @ctedb54 and @Rangia

yorkshireskippy - know what you mean, but I have finally got my grinding machines so have finally got a jumbo and a whole new vista has opened!!! At least with the colleagues on this forum, we stand a chance - but my biggest gripe remains how difficult it is for windows players to get airport cash (greenies) compared to other game formats!

Keep playing and gifting! ItsRalphy

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Rainer, thanks for the shredder. highlander, thanks for the cash counter. Please keep them coming for a few days. Thanks to all for the gifts. Will be able to send out gifts soon. Can now gift Landing Gear.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
That's so cool how everyone is from all over the world!

uschu - I'm in Winston-Salem, NC

I've got a blue mission going...can't finish it myself and I'm willing to take 2nd/3rd if anyone wants to join!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Also - just curious - do you guys have the Halloween missions going on your Windows version of Airport City? Mine keeps asking me to buy the Halloween items that I see on my phone version of AC.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmhvrq8
Username
Rangia
Halloween just started for me. I now have the Leyden Jar to gift others.

Update: I found a interesting bug. Every time I land a guest plane instead of deducting the pass or fuel, I receive it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom