Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTOPGUN I joined, when you put 2nd/3nd, I do the Rest.

No Halloween mission in my Game.​
Thanks for all Gifts.

I need: Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Make up, Filled Candies ).

Cheers Rainer

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I'm all in to the Halloween Quest.
This time I have a great luck of sending Aerosols (we'll need 60 of those). Everybody is welcome.

I found a interesting bug. Every time I land a guest plane instead of deducting the pass or fuel, I receive it instead.
It's not a bug, Androiders have it for long time. Nice little update to the Windows platform

People! We (Windows) also got the Water Park updated from the crappy angular one - to something funny.

Hi folks - I have the Halloween Quest as well, and intend to give it a go once I understand it and as long as I don't need any greenies - I only have 2, and once you hit level 40 there is no way to earn any on windows - a long standing gripe of mine. I am not going to buy any more with real money!

I can gift Leyden jars. GiftXchange - I understand that we will all need aerosols, and they are not easy to come buy. If you can gift, I will be happy to send back by return. If anyone builds Halloween Shop, Cemetery of Pumpkin beds can they let this forum know? - I only have pumpkin beds available to build, and they are 5 greenies each.

Happy Halloween, ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wq0txty
Username
*Lexus
Hello. :cat:
After lurking for some time I have figured out that to be successful at this game you either have to have a lot of money or a few helpful friends. (I'm running out of money.) Someone here suggested that I come out of the shadows. I hope you will allow me to join your little group. I read this newsgroup articles from the start and picked up several helpful hints and information. You seem to have a rather friendly group here. I had a couple of false starts and had to scrap my game and start over. Due to my low level at this time I may not be able to send a lot of things you need but I promise to repay any kindness and help shown me.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Welcome @Lexus. Good group of people here. very helpful. updated my profile. Can send Leyden jars for halloween, Not sure I will have the time to pursue but 1 guy though. will send as needed. Again thanks for all the gifts.

Hi folks have now also Halloween.Ich can send Leyden Jars.
Get the quest can not do, because I'm on vacation next week.

I need: Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Make up, Filled Candies ).

Cheers Rainer

Hi - lost my game today, and have now regained it. All ok, but the list of things I can gift has completely changed again. For tonight I am about to send everyone Leyden Jars for the new Halloween quest, and will then try and find your latest posts to see what I can send from tomorrow! Could we all update our posts/signatures to say if we are participating in this quest?

Thanks, itsRalphy

Hello friends, I'm off tomorrow for a week on vacation. Since I will not be online.

*lexus and Rangia send you an invitation when I'm back or you added me.

Cheers Rainer

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Just to let you all know I can send aerosols with my Windows Game. Do play each day, not that active on the windows trade forum, because Android is my main game, but this quest seems do-able with level 18, so I'll give it a try!

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wrrulzd
Username
SomeRandomUser
I'm doing the quest, can gift Aerosols. I'm seeing the same thing as ItsRalphy, only Pumpkin Beds are showing up for the Halloween-related buildings. Looks like the Witch Costume quest unlocks the Halloween Shop and the Collection of the Seal unlocks the Cemetery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom