Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Which plane types for which hidden destinations?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I currently have a lot of different maps in stock, but I often hesitate in using some of them, because I'm not sure what type of plane is needed for the destination of a certain map. And one thing I have found out: Whenever you use a map, be sure to have as many planes, as much fuel, and plenty of fuel catalysts to get enough value from the map.

I know that some of this information has been given in different threads, especially by greensmith, but I have often spent a lot of time looking in many threads to find it. So I suggest this thread to contain ONE posting for each of the series with the destinations combined with the attached plane types. So please, help me (and possibly others too) in adding those few postings!

Aztec Legacy (reward - Aztec Pyramid)

Machu Picchu: Turboprop
Tollan: Turboprop
Tenochtitlan: Jet
Quetzalcoatl Temple: Jet
Chichen Itza: Jet

Guardians of the Forest (reward -Stonehenge)

Avaricum: Delta plane
Gergovie: Delta plane
Bibracte: Powerful Delta
Alesia: Powerful Delta
Londinium: Powerful Delta

The Ancient World (reward -Ancient Greek Temple)

Athens: Jumbo
Thebes:Jumbo
Delphi:Jumbo
Sparta:Jumbo
Troy:Jumbo

The Outer Limits (reward - Space Needle)

Sacramento: Jet /AddRadar
Alexandria: Jet /AddRadar
Miami: Jet /Spare Wire
Nagoya: Jet /Spare Wire
Puerto Rico: Jet /Spare Wire

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Prepared detailed information. All credits goes to greensmith, Pakman and those, who contribute a lot to have this informations! ;)(y)

Aztec Legacy (reward: Aztec Pyramid)
Machu Picchu: Turboprop / 20 fuel + 38 passengers /6 hours. 20-50-100 flights, 40 fuel to speed up, 2x 50min to speed up with Fuel Catalyst.
Tollan: Turboprop - 20 fuel and 38 passengers - 6 hours. 20-50-100 flights, 40 fuel to speed up, 2x 50min to speed up with Fuel Catalyst.
Tenochtitlan: Jet - 24 fuel and 80 passengers - 6 hours
Quetzalcoatl Temple: Jet - 24 fuel and 80 passengers - 6 hours
Chichen Itza: Jet - 24 fuel and 80 passengers - 6 hours

Guardians of the Forest (reward: Stonehenge)
Avaricum: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Gergovie: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Bibracte: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Alesia: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Londinium: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

The Ancient World (reward: Ancient Greek Temple)
Troy: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Thebes: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Delphi: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Athens: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Sparta: Jumbo plane / 50 fuel + 380 passengers / 6 hour flight / 100 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

The Outer Limits (reward: Space Needle)
Sacramento: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 30 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Alexandria: Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to @javi for this information)
Miami: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 22-40-85 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours
Nagoya: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 26 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 52 fuel to speed up / 20-39-79 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to @nsari for this information)
Puerto Rico: Jet plane / Requires Spare Wire / 28 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 27-55-110 flights per star / Map is good for 12-1/2 hours (thanks to @nsari for this information)

Rewards:
Aztec Pyramid.jpgStonehenge.JPGGreekTemple.JPGSpaceNeedle.jpg

I have been doing a lot of Outer Limit flights lately, and I made an observation:

When you click on an incoming plane and get a drop from the collection, and you click on a Pyramid / Stonehenge / Temple next, most of the time (not always) you will get another item for the same collection or another collection.

For example, the Cultivation Unit is the hardest item to get for the Space Garden collection (in my case), and the Cultivation Unit never drop from flights. But I managed to get three Cultivation unit by clicking on a Pyramid / Stonehenge / Temple after getting a Space Garden item drop.

Give it a try if you are desperate for that last item to complete the collection.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
hi there, i seem to have a few destinations missing in my map collection like bibacte and avarium(i think thats how its spelt). can anyone advise where these maps are or where you get them ftom.
thanx

you can buy them for coins at duke crocker's airship or you may get it in a chest for completing 3 stars at destinations you already have within the quest.

you can buy them for coins at duke crocker's airship or you may get it in a chest for completing 3 stars at destinations you already have within the quest.

On Dukes current visit to my airport I seem to have lost the ability to purchase the limited single maps for coins - only the 3 different map chests for 12 greenies were available. Has this happened to anyone else?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
On Dukes current visit to my airport I seem to have lost the ability to purchase the limited single maps for coins - only the 3 different map chests for 12 greenies were available. Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, same here (on iPad and i think same on all iDevices). Only three map chests for unnormal price.
But on android, all Duke's offer is same as it was before. At least there. Need to buy maps till they are available for coins. Who knows when GI will change that also... o_O

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
It seems they changed the number of times one has to fly to these destinations, and they just give out the gift chests. They no longer get maps. Any ideas how to get the other maps as I can only find 2 of each quest available for sale at Duke's.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It seems they changed the number of times one has to fly to these destinations, and they just give out the gift chests. They no longer get maps. Any ideas how to get the other maps as I can only find 2 of each quest available for sale at Duke's.
Nick Schultz, they changed everything so we will have to wait until the next duke's. I already know we can buy the meso-amerika map in the shop(have an assignment) but for how much (coin or greenie) we will have to wait a little longer...

Gt city, machu pichu and tollan have 20-50-100 flights to stars now, 40 fuel to speed up directly and 2x50 min fuel catalist speed up. can you edit your post above and put this in?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Nick Schultz, they changed everything so we will have to wait until the next duke's. I already know we can buy the meso-amerika map in the shop(have an assignment) but for how much (coin or greenie) we will have to wait a little longer...

Gt city, machu pichu and tollan have 20-50-100 flights to stars now, 40 fuel to speed up directly and 2x50 min fuel catalist speed up. can you edit your post above and put this in?
Done, thanks for info (y)

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I just got Duke's airship. He's selling the "Excavations Maps" for all of the new destinations. He's no longer selling the individual maps to the quests. So until I use one of these, I won't know more. It seems you get a map chest (seldom) with the Excavations Maps. So we can no longer buy the individual maps. I'll try to run one this weekend. I'll update then.

Also, the Gergovie run now goes to 100. I don't recall the other levels, but I'm sure they all changed.

Update: I just realized the Excavations Map is not timed, so might as well use them while I have the planes. I'll report back on the drops.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
After 100 flights to Excavations Stonehenge, I got 14 chests, 6 of those gave me worthless maps as I already had lots of them from Duke. So I only got an extra 8 useful maps out of 100 flights.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Nick,

Thanks for the info. Will you please accept my neighbor request. Also I have another question. If you buy the quantum leap (350 greenies) do you get unlimited Promethus missions with unlimited time? Does it last forever? When I send you an invite it said promo code is invalid (LOL) not the first time for me. Could you please send me an invite at apzls4m.

Thank You,
Chad

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
does anyone know if these plane types changed with the comming of ancient rome?

Tenochtitlan: Jet - 24 fuel and 80 passengers - 6 hours
Quetzalcoatl Temple: Jet - 24 fuel and 80 passengers - 6 hours
Chichen Itza: Jet - 24 fuel and 80 passengers - 6 hours

Top Bottom