Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly Alliance Mission upcoming changes

jmsammons415

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03uacbl8
Username
jms items needed
I thought just a few days ago some of those without the limit said if you need help learning to play game with limit well then just ask. I’m happy to help
I just started playing in September and am level 76 almost 77 with 322 stars. I also have 4 Aztec pyramids and 5 rocket gardens and have begun collecting items for S3 Jet and TP. Shoot me a pm when the limit comes on board for all and id be happy to help.
Cheers

I thought just a few days ago some of those without the limit said if you need help learning to play game with limit well then just ask. I’m happy to help
I just started playing in September and am level 76 almost 77 with 322 stars. I also have 4 Aztec pyramids and 5 rocket gardens and have begun collecting items for S3 Jet and TP. Shoot me a pm when the limit comes on board for all and id be happy to help.
Cheers
:D:D:D
And the child becomes the parent.

Why would you do that? What company looks to deliberately antagonise its longest and most loyal customers? I pay to play, I pay my gold subscription and if I am going to be subjected to the 100 limit I will leave. Why would you want me to do that?
I think the 100 limit was a poorly considered policy and I don’t see what benefit it brought to anyone including Gi. We want you to govern the game properly, continue to bring in new ideas and gameplay, exclude the cheats but above all respect your customers.
Don't leave! Keep playing to spend GI resources, but stop spending real cash. It has more impact :cool:

The limit itself might not be the decision I like, but since I have no power to change it, it's pointless to be upset about it.

And since it is going to stay, we have a situation that newer players stand no chance against older ones in the ratings, because rules are different for them. It's been almost two years, and it seems it is a long enough period of having a serious in-game advantage for having started playing earlier. Anyway, nobody's going to take anything, you just wouldn't be able to store new items on top of those thousands some players have.
The right to take such decision is yours (your company's).
The right to respond is than on us. I definitely will use the good reason to quit the game. With 100 limit imposed I don't see a reason to continue investing time and money in the game.
The two and a half years in the game were good enough but perhaps it is time to face new challenges (better not game-related :)).
I'd assume you'll introduce 100-limit to all with 7.0 version so I'll start preparing to leave then, Ivan.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Thanks for bringing this issue up! Nobody was talking about it for a few hours, and I already started to worry that someone was actually busy playing the game.

Our team has no authority to remove the limit, and it is going to stay.

However, it is indeed unfair to the newer players that old players don't have it yet, and this issue will be addressed in the future updates. As in, old players will get the limit, too, and everyone will be in the same room. It is inevitable, and it's only a matter of time.

Now you can burn me :)
you dont have anything to do with this!
if Game insight think its right way let them but i dont put more money long time.
only because i see its not fairplay because cbm's and cheater which game insight dont ban because many money!
i dont pay more and if we get 100 limit i dont know what do

but

i never put more any €€€ $$$$ in this stupid game which changing rules all 2 month and dont care about fairplay!

i think i dont be allone which dont pay more!

give us cbm' s to make fair game!

but u use more as you give us!

however you will destroy this game by self more as all cheater do it in history

thx for great news :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Thanks for bringing this issue up! Nobody was talking about it for a few hours, and I already started to worry that someone was actually busy playing the game.

Our team has no authority to remove the limit, and it is going to stay.

However, it is indeed unfair to the newer players that old players don't have it yet, and this issue will be addressed in the future updates. As in, old players will get the limit, too, and everyone will be in the same room. It is inevitable, and it's only a matter of time.

Now you can burn me :)
This post has officially made me concerned of what version 7 entails..Because its now clear that even if they bring a number of new things or features which are good, something must be altered to the negative aspect of the players!

And since it is going to stay, we have a situation that newer players stand no chance against older ones in the ratings, because rules are different for them. It's been almost two years, and it seems it is a long enough period of having a serious in-game advantage for having started playing earlier. Anyway, nobody's going to take anything, you just wouldn't be able to store new items on top of those thousands some players have.
Does this mean you are going to be doing something about the cheats and clones in the game as well? They make the playing field arguably even more uneven for both alliance rankings and individual destinations? It got better for a while, but I see Hans is back, CEBEP has two players called B1 & B2 with identical airport layouts having the same number of passengers flown - they're not even trying to hide, they're openly mocking the game. Same with Kowka, Lucky, AAA, and PanterAVD. Oh and everyone's favourite sweary drunk German - I have a PM confirming how he gets his pax numbers too.

Aside from that, completely agree with Kevin, Madge, Pit and everyone else who suggests that a fundamental change in gameplay is something of a breach of the understanding on which we play, and pay for the game. I bought a 1200 pack of greenies last week, I haven't used them, so will be asking for a refund.

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
Am I the only one who thinks people are over reacting? I joined about a month or two after the 100 limit started and I have still enjoyed this game a lot with the limit. I don't know the game any different from what it is now but this shouldn't be the end of the world like people make it seem.

Reminds me of the presidential election. You how many people said they'd leave if Trump became president?? A lot. You know how many really left? 0...

Am I the only one who thinks people are over reacting? I joined about a month or two after the 100 limit started and I have still enjoyed this game a lot with the limit. I don't know the game any different from what it is now but this shouldn't be the end of the world like people make it seem.

Reminds me of the presidential election. You how many people said they'd leave if Trump became president?? A lot. You know how many really left? 0...
I'm not over-reacting, I'm just reciprocating

Not over reacting. It's just that the decisions you make depend on having or not that limit. If I had it, for example, I would never, ever, ever, had expanded my production facilities. So, in my case, I feel those greenies (aka my real money) were thrown away

I bought a gold subscription just a few weeks ago as I was really pleased at the way the game was going - what a mistake that was

I really do hope this is just free2plays way of having some fun ( and I do not put any blame or upset towards free2play as it’s clearly not his decision) If the limit comes along I’ll see how it goes especially if the alliance tasks are changing but if it makes it difficult for me to play the game as I have done for almost 5 years then I will be off and disgusted that I paid for a subscription that does not reflect the gameplay with a limit.

Also check the date - it’s april fools day this weekend so let’s see if it is a joke

Last edited:
guys it’s almost april 1st. This is the worst joke gi can make, so just a joke. They know they will lose a lot of money if the older players without the limits will leave. There can’t be a company as dumb as that.. or will game insight really be this dumb?
I'm not 100% positive, but I think they did it on facebook game.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
Does this mean you are going to be doing something about the cheats and clones in the game as well? They make the playing field arguably even more uneven for both alliance rankings and individual destinations? It got better for a while, but I see Hans is back, CEBEP has two players called B1 & B2 with identical airport layouts having t:D(y)he same number of passengers flown - they're not even trying to hide, they're openly mocking the game. Same with Kowka, Lucky, AAA, and PanterAVD. Oh and everyone's favourite sweary drunk German - I have a PM confirming how he gets his pax numbers too.

Aside from that, completely agree with Kevin, Madge, Pit and everyone else who suggests that a fundamental change in gameplay is something of a breach of the understanding on which we play, and pay for the game. I bought a 1200 pack of greenies last week, I haven't used them, so will be asking for a refund.
i am not German
i am proud Croatian from Croatia
i only live in germany and you can of course write my name
but i have bad news for you
this bugs are fixed
;)

Excuse me ppls, but until a couple of months ago you didnt even know what a fuel ring was. Hijacked launches etc. So i for one wont take any advice from you.

Top Bottom