Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Finally got 1 chrysanthemum for my first bouquet yesterday evening. But this morning the bouquet is gone :(

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I just got my first one today! Hopefully a sign of things to come... (And on my birthday yet!).

If I've been sending shears to anyone else who doesn't need them still, let me know so I don't clutter your gift box...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I have read that the buildings which dropped "romantic passengers" after finishing this quest are dropping "normal" passengers. To all who have already finished Valentine quest: what about "romantic passengers" stored in my warehouse? Will the by converted to the normal? I have in my warehouse now 55x10 r. passengers and 21x50 r. passengers. It would be great to use them after this quest and completely not useful if it won't work.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I have read that the buildings which dropped "romantic passengers" after finishing this quest are dropping "normal" passengers. To all who have already finished Valentine quest: what about "romantic passengers" stored in my warehouse? Will the by converted to the normal? I have in my warehouse now 55x10 r. passengers and 21x50 r. passengers. It would be great to use them after this quest and completely not useful if it won't work.

There are still romantic passengers in my warehouse you can not use them as normal passengers, when you click on them, you lost them.

Lukasz,

Keep these romantic passengers in your warehouse until the time counter is almost up.
Check and see which of your destinations is a couple of flights short to score the next star.
Do a little bit of calculation to see whether it is feasible to use your stock of romantic passengers & fuel(20) to hurry up a few flights.
Get that extra star that you would otherwise not get!

If you don't use them all, you may still get to use it next year!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Lukasz,

Keep these romantic passengers in your warehouse until the time counter is almost up.
Check and see which of your destinations is a couple of flights short to score the next star.
Do a little bit of calculation to see whether it is feasible to use your stock of romantic passengers & fuel(20) to hurry up a few flights.
Get that extra star that you would otherwise not get!

If you don't use them all, you may still get to use it next year!
I had romantic passengers from last year so they do stay in the warehouse. Mind you I not sure I can stick out another year with GI blunders

For any of you that have not yet completed the current Valentine quest, how is the drop rate for you for the flower bouquet? I still need two flowers, one rose and one lily, to complete my third and final bouquet to complete the quest. However, I am lucky to receive ONE flower a day on numerous tries within my city and I have even tried clicking on neighbors conservatorys' with no luck!!! Any strategies or suggestions on how to improve my drop rates? Do any of the bonuses help the drop rates of flowers???

Update: just got the rose - yeah!! I need only the lily now!!!

Top Bottom