Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Anyone can send 2 chrysanthemum to inconew ??? :whistle::whistle::whistle::LOL:

It was also my problem for long time :)
I get them at the last. But when I finally get them... than I get few more extra - so this is probability of GI system :p "You have 1% chance to get items which you want most, but when you finally get all what you need we will give you a lot of this sh*t" ;) If you know what I mean :D

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
"Valentine" update is now available for iOS. Will update Waverly huff when my rocket lands.
I updated tomgreensmith and GI finally fixed the crashing-after-visiting-neighbors bug. One small step for man ... one giant leap for AC players!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
"Valentine" update is now available for iOS. Will update Waverly huff when my rocket lands.
I updated tomgreensmith and GI finally fixed the crashing-after-visiting-neighbors bug. One small step for man ... one giant leap for AC players!
Cheers,
Tom
Now if only they would return our donut shops!

With less days to complete than our Andriod cousins, we are going to need extra help. A new thread with information about who has conservatories, gazebos, bridal saloons etc would be helpful.

Cheers,
Tom
Good news !
Now I can send Pruning Shears to all iOS airports who is not auto complete.:rolleyes:
And welcome to not finding Chrysanthemum for the Bouquet.:p

Device
  1. iPad
Okay, so the weirdest thing just happened on Stan Breckner. I updated after pulling all my carousels off the grid and the first message that comes up was not this past year's, but LAST year's Santa's Bad Day accomplishment message. The one that gave me the Christmas Tree. It was a quest I did not finish. But now the game is frozen and I'm going to restart to see if it still awards that......

Okay, so I started back up and, HOLY SMOKES, I got the Christmas Tree!

And also, the VD quest is still on. So I think all you have to do is detach your carousels.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Advice Wanted
Just updated Waverly huff and it did not autocomplete thanks to removing roads from quest buildings. Now I'm wondering which road/building combinations to put back. What do you all think? Is it okay to re-road the Merry-go-round, the Gazebo, Sweet Shop and Romantic Cafe? I have one more star to get for Riviera and I don't want to end the quest before I get those 59 flights. I'd appreciate any advice.
Cheers,
Tom

Advice Wanted
Just updated Waverly huff and it did not autocomplete thanks to removing roads from quest buildings. Now I'm wondering which road/building combinations to put back. What do you all think? Is it okay to re-road the Merry-go-round, the Gazebo, Bridal Salon, Sweet Shop and Romantic Cafe? I have one more star to get for Riviera and I don't want to end the quest before I get those 59 flights. I'd appreciate any advice.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom - I updated and also didn't autocomplete. I think as long as you don't have 3 merry-go-rounds built in your city you will be ok - All the other valentine buildings can have their roads put back.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Tom, I removed only one Merry-go-round (I have two now) and restored all the roads.
I suppose the autocompleting is impossible because all the Bouquets and Cupid were removed from my collections.
And all the needed items are removed from the Pyramid...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for the advice. I have re-roaded Waverly huff and now have a Conservatory, 4 Gazebos, 2 Bridal Salons, 3 Romantic Cafes and 3 Sweet Shops to visit.
Does anyone know if I should re-road the Garden of Love?
Cheers,
Tom

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Thanks for the advice. I have re-roaded Waverly huff and now have a Conservatory, 4 Gazebos, 2 Bridal Salons, 3 Romantic Cafes and 3 Sweet Shops to visit.
Does anyone know if I should re-road the Garden of Love?
Cheers,
Tom
I think It's okay if you re-road the Garden of Love.
Because I didn't remove the road on the Garden of Love (in sari2 game) and I still can play this mission:)

Top Bottom