Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine quest

LAX
if you did not get the update then how is Simp1710 able to send pruning shears as she is an ipad player and pruning shears is a valentines quest item only.

Cosmic - she also has an android game running so would image that the shears came from that game. I am pretty sure IOS players haven't had a valentine update yet, (as been checking app store for about a week).

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
I agree with Pakman, I just checked the app store and it says my current version of AC is current. I know that facebook players have had the quest for almost a week now. Maybe iOS users aren't going to get this quest.

I just got a ticket back from GI support, and they say there is a Valentine's quest upcoming for the iOS... I suspect whoever said by Thanksgiving is correct.

Incidentally, is anyone else noticing a higher proportion of "neighbor is away" messages since the Valentines Android quest?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I agree with Pakman, I just checked the app store and it says my current version of AC is current. I know that facebook players have had the quest for almost a week now. Maybe iOS users aren't going to get this quest.

Try restarting your ipad. Mine did not show up on Android. Turned off my phone and turned it back on and then it updated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
diwata maybe in the next quest of spring we have that :D

So what you think about this valentine quest? i think is mutch easyer that last year, on my acc Portugal i have all the 3 items but didnt collect nothing, just going to the stars now and dont need more shears, and on inconew just only need 2 chrysanthemum since monday and didnt colect nothing too (maybe it works better this way)
and its easy to do the dolce vita (we just tap on them like we do on stone castle, villa etc).

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Uncle Mans

I did not think you were short with. I was thanking you for pointing out an honest mistake.

Simp1710
you do not have me in your simp game because you have never invited me. You asked me to join for your iphone game.

I rarely ask to join anyone game, since it was pointed out to me that you have an android game, I have been meaning to send an invite soon.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Anyone seen the PINK guest planes?? I had one land on my airport (it showed pink when i clicked on the radar) and as i was attempting to get a screen shot of it my phone went into sleep mode and when i logged back on the game the plane was gone.

Also, does anyone know how to take a screen shot on a Motorola Droid Razr M?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
One Bad Day

I have recieved several pink guest plane. It appears they use pink to distinguish between jumbo and giantantic planes.

How to take screen shots for droid razr as per internet.

To capture your phone’s screen image, press and hold both the Power key and down volume key for three seconds, or until you hear the camera shutter click.
To see the screen image, touch Apps
spdrjpn13.png
> Files > Device storage >Pictures > Screenshots. Touch and hold the image for files and sharing options, which will be at the bottom of the screen.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Since few days (Valentine Quest update) my pyramids didn't dropped anything from the Giant plane destinations (Tortuga etc.). Has anyone noticed the same?

Update: ok, finally I have few drops today ;)

Top Bottom