Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Land of Opportunity 2018 event

IMG_20180630_001627.jpg

Where is Franklin in Seattle? :D :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
My first task has completed. I think its about luck. :)

I think you are correct, Fertob. It is based on luck. I have an unfair advantage though, I have a lucky cowboy hat which I am sure to wear when playing Airport City. (Grin) It also helps if you already have 6 gift shops from previous occurrences of this event. I already have the gift shop collections done and without having to visit neighbor buildings. I have one collection complete for the guest planes as well as the event flights. I am sure that I can complete this event easily. Then I can get back to using up the adventure maps that I've been accumulating.

I am still working on Blue space launches.

Anyone updated on iOS and encountered similar glitch to Android regarding gifting?
Same thing. Really annoying. We MUST be able to delete occurrences from the gifting neighbors (or have the automatic clearing really functional) AND we MUST be able to access the whole list of neighbors after choosing a gift, not just a bunch of them.

Top Bottom