Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Land of Opportunity 2018 event

IMG_20180703_162659.jpg

I have a good distribution in all items. :D

They might well describe 4 of the items drop rates as “very seldom” but the fifth needs to be reclassified as “rare as rocking horse $h1t!

View attachment 14076

Device
  1. iPhone
Tap the Top hat event button on left of screen then tap the green bag tab along the top for the gift shop. In fact, tap everything you can in here to learn as much as you can.
I can’t see that tab?? Even the info tab still doesn’t show me the gift shop??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I always thought that my wedding day would be the best day of my life. Turns out that I was wrong..........

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-04-15-45-35.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-04-15-45-35.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 282

Bip17

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Bip17
Username
Bip17
Is anyone actually getting event items from guest planes? I must have landed close to 120 and haven't dropped one event items.. just wondering if it's just horrible luck or something glitching.
I’m with you. Drop rate is back to the old days when it feels impossible. I’m missing the horseshoe and Grant note (not a single one of either yet a ton of everything else). Tell me they don’t program it this way.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Is anyone else having a terrible time with guest plane drops for the event? I landed 35 guest planes (yes, it was on my daily task list) without getting one drop. :(
Yes me!!!!!!

I had quite a few of three of the items from a previous event, but haven't had a single millstone or horseshoe drop yet!!!!!!!!

It's always the guest plane drops that I have problems with

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b4mozo
Username
matt
I’m with you. Drop rate is back to the old days when it feels impossible. I’m missing the horseshoe and Grant note (not a single one of either yet a ton of everything else). Tell me they don’t program it this way.
Stick with it, I completed the event several days ago.. spyglass is your best friend

they don't. It's just bad luck. of course there's always an item that drops much less frequently but, since i've finished (a couple of days ago) i have already collect items for (almost) another complete (ie, 3 times each) set. the exception is... the Grant note (surprise!): at the moment I have just one of those
I didn't have any gift shop from the previous events and I had only a few items for the Pioneers Trail collection
So, yes, in my opinion it's just bad luck

Top Bottom