Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Land of Opportunity 2018 event

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03owrks4
Username
guanoe
Same thing. Really annoying. We MUST be able to delete occurrences from the gifting neighbors (or have the automatic clearing really functional) AND we MUST be able to access the whole list of neighbors after choosing a gift, not just a bunch of them.

Not to mention the endless scrolling as you would return to the top of the list each time you send a gift.

Can someone tell me how many fireworks has #100 in Platinum?
Don't know the answer to this directly, but here's where I make my argument that those who use auto-clicker scripts to land their guest planes are cheating. I don't care if it's a windows-mod rather than an AC-modification, the effect is the same.

I can't remember who was making the case, but the crux of their argument was that it was for support accounts only, and landing guest planes made no difference to anything. In this event, you get 3 fireworks for every guest plane. 60 planes an hour, 24/7 makes 4,320 fireworks per day. No wonder the bar for Platinum is set at 3500 on reset, the common player has no chance.

EDIT: I know this thread is being rapidly derailed, including with gifting update problems, but I think the event itself is actually pretty decent. Not completable in a day, and accessible to players of all levels. I reckon I'll be landing guest planes well into the second week.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
MandrakePt
Hi guys.
I´m new around here.
Could any of you more experienced players post a picture of the gift shop so I know what to look for?

Hi guys.
I´m new around here.
Could any of you more experienced players post a picture of the gift shop so I know what to look for?

It looks like :-----

gift.PNG

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom