Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 1000 Red launches start on 2.April.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure thing
will post a screenshot, when it happens next

although as i have posted before, often i cannot load images
More often than not, iOS screenshots are too large to upload. The trick is to open the screenshot in your photos, then edit it (ie crop it slightly). For some reason this saves the pic as a smaller file and then it will upload. ;)
887D290B-6CF2-4D83-8D48-DE8313274C06.jpeg

Hi all those want to join and support this party the 1000 launches in a week
I am daily checking the best time for me to start a regular launch and i found after weeks of testing that after the daily reset time in my local time (4am) the server is good for about 8 to 10 hours and the rest of the day is just luck if i can start a launch maybe i cannot add 2 points so as i see most of the players they are offline the time i can do launches and when they are online doing launches is the bad time for me to join or start a launch.
I hope after this event end maybe a big chance Gi fix the problem for their server if this happen and confirmed we will do a test to see how its work this test in the main launch thread for every one during the day in different times to be sure every thing work perfect then i will check exact day for the 1000 launches in a week party will be start and i will posted here.
Thank you very much :)

I’ll join you whenever I can, with QL! (y)

You have a 1000 red prep on Husam? :eek:;):ROFLMAO:
Do you believe that i have 1000 red prep ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as @Robby Kusuma say look who is talking now :ROFLMAO:
If you wanna join with QL thats good the day you join i will not active QL :LOL: you support me with your QL and save mine for other party :p you have 150 QL start to spent them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Keep it freestyle, Hijackers will help you fuel fast, Don't wait more than 2 minutes after 3rd QL is in, Do atleast 400-500 on Monday and Tuesday because it slows down on Wednesday & Thursday.
Be ready for less than 4 hour sleep a day(Really bad experience).
Make/Join a FB Messenger group, It will be much faster communication there.
When I did it, My first aim was to help player's and secondary aim was making a record, If you do like that, It will be much more enjoyable.
I would suggest you to contact Ivan as I think connection issues will be completely resolved after 2 or 3 week of February, So maybe you should organize it in March(Just a guess).
I am willing to support but I don't have too much time/Interest nowadays.
Good Luck(y)
@Husam , I agree with AJ, I have the same opinion and I will be happy to help and join with QL much as I can.

The 4 members who vote to be in
@Husam i will joine wenever i can with multiple qls
It could be i have to leave for a busines trip between 10 and 15 march in that case i will be absent and limited to joining with only 1ql
Still i am waiting the vote completed and see what happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom