Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 1000 Red launches start on 2.April.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000_launches_1.gif

Hi every one,
Long time back i planning to do this big party but for many reasons i did not do it before one of the reasons is the Gi server.
This launch need many things to success:
-Support players during the week
-Qls active every day
-Need 1000 preps or more for any reason some of launches will not counted.
-Coordinate with leaders of launches those have the experience and ready to do it again.

How it will work and when ?
My plan is to start after the Valentine event (in the end of this month) after Gi fix the server problem as i know there is update coming soon in this update the server will be work perfect so i will wait.
Also to give a chance to more players to join me in this party and give them time to save more prep and points.
I am doing this 1000 flights with my account Husam only and i will try to join with support account but not sure because i try it before it will take time switching between accounts.

Now i would like to know :
Who will join me to do the 1000 flights or more ?
Who will support me with QLs ? i will active QL 24/7 for other players it will be sharing so no one need to active QL 24/7 only if he want to do that as i know some of my friends daily the QL is active.

If any one want to send me PM to discuss any thing most welcome.

All of you remember Quantum Leap Party it was perfect so those players who join that thread most welcome and appreciate your help and support.
Every one welcome :) Good luck All (y)

The instructions (who is the starter, leader, timing,.... etc) it will be ready a week before i start.

Last edited:
Hi every one,
Long time back i planning to do this big party but for many reasons i did not do it before one of the reasons is the Gi server.
-Qls active every day
-Need 1000 prep or more for any reason some of launches will not counted.
-Coordinate with leaders of launches those have the experience and ready to do it again.

My plan is to start after the Valentine event (in the end of this month) after Gi fix the server problem as i know there is update coming soon in this update the server will be work perfect so i will wait.
Also to give a chance to more players to join me in this party and give them time to save more prep and points.
I am doing this 1000 flights with my account Husam only and i will try to join with support account but not sure because i try it before it will take time switching between accounts later.

Who will support me with QLs ? i will active QL 24/7 for other players it will be sharing so no one need to active QL 24/7 only if he want to do that as i know some of my friends daily the QL is active.

All of you remember Quantum Leap Party it was perfect so those players who join that thread most welcome and appreciate your help and support.

The instructions (who is the starter, leader, timing,.... etc) it will be ready a week before i start.
I wish to join... But i want to join u in the quantum leap party later this year...

Hi every one,
I am doing this 1000 flights with my account Husam only and i will try to join with support account but not sure because i try it before it will take time switching between accounts later.

Count me in !!
Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Hi every one,
-Qls active every day
-Need 1000 prep or more for any reason some of launches will not counted.

I will join you with QL as much as I can(y)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Keep it freestyle, Hijackers will help you fuel fast, Don't wait more than 2 minutes after 3rd QL is in, Do atleast 400-500 on Monday and Tuesday because it slows down on Wednesday & Thursday.
Be ready for less than 4 hour sleep a day(Really bad experience).
Make/Join a FB Messenger group, It will be much faster communication there.
When I did it, My first aim was to help player's and secondary aim was making a record, If you do like that, It will be much more enjoyable.
I would suggest you to contact Ivan as I think connection issues will be completely resolved after 2 or 3 week of February, So maybe you should organize it in March(Just a guess).
I am willing to support but I don't have too much time/Interest nowadays.
Good Luck(y)

Keep it freestyle, Hijackers will help you fuel fast, Don't wait more than 2 minutes after 3rd QL is in, Do atleast 400-500 on Monday and Tuesday because it slows down on Wednesday & Thursday.
Be ready for less than 4 hour sleep a day(Really bad experience).
Make/Join a FB Messenger group, It will be much faster communication there.
When I did it, My first aim was to help player's and secondary aim was making a record, If you do like that, It will be much more enjoyable.
I would suggest you to contact Ivan as I think connection issues will be completely resolved after 2 or 3 week of February, So maybe you should organize it in March(Just a guess).
I am willing to support but I don't have too much time/Interest nowadays.
Good Luck(y)
Many thanks AJ for these advice's and i hope every thing will be fine appreciated and you with other players the experience in the 1000 flights ;)
About the messenger i dont have FB but there is a public chat room in @Gt city website there will be chatting and every one can use his nick forum.
About the server as you said maybe will be in March i will wait because GI said for some members that the server problem will be fixed in the same day of Valentine event (same update) lets see Ivan what he say too.
I am sure that you will support me (y)
Thank you

Sounds like a plan assuming I am available. Have some QLs so could help
there if needed. 1000 preps?!?! What kind of prep? Just in general or something
specific? For the most part I have plenty of preps though a bit light on the top 2.
Have plenty of crates though so can always open those if necessary.
Thank you for supporting (y)
1000 Red launch preps only ;)

Arent I limited to 100 preps? How do I get 1000? Or are my space items not subject to the 100 limit? -t

The 100 item limit is a new "feature" Players that had been around a while raised
a ruckus when this came out and they have not put the limit on long time players.
I believe every usable item has the 100 item limit including space preps. I could be wrong
on this as I never had it but if memory serves, that is what it affects. If I am incorrect certainly
someone will post the correct info. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom