Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The 1000 Red launches start on 2.April.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Husam , it might be worthwhile to maybe make a spreadsheet or get some indication about spreading people across the 4 days. As @AJ said, day 3&4 will more than likely wind right back. Only very long term players would have any hope of having 1000 prep sets (I think I had a good run with GD and planetariums and even I have less than 100 sets). You don’t want 75% of the participants blowing all of their prep in the first 48 hrs and have nobody left on the last couple of days.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Hi every one,
Long time back i planning to do this big party but for many reasons i did not do it before one of the reasons is the Gi server.
This launch need many things to success:
-Support players during the week
-Qls active every day
-Need 1000 preps or more for any reason some of launches will not counted.
-Coordinate with leaders of launches those have the experience and ready to do it again.

How it will work and when ?
My plan is to start after the Valentine event (in the end of this month) after Gi fix the server problem as i know there is update coming soon in this update the server will be work perfect so i will wait.
Also to give a chance to more players to join me in this party and give them time to save more prep and points.
I am doing this 1000 flights with my account Husam only and i will try to join with support account but not sure because i try it before it will take time switching between accounts.

Now i would like to know :
Who will join me to do the 1000 flights or more ?
Who will support me with QLs ? i will active QL 24/7 for other players it will be sharing so no one need to active QL 24/7 only if he want to do that as i know some of my friends daily the QL is active.

If any one want to send me PM to discuss any thing most welcome.

All of you remember Quantum Leap Party it was perfect so those players who join that thread most welcome and appreciate your help and support.
Every one welcome :) Good luck All (y)

The instructions (who is the starter, leader, timing,.... etc) it will be ready a week before i start.
can i neighbor request you please
if you could pm details too

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian
Just
Hi every one,
Long time back i planning to do this big party but for many reasons i did not do it before one of the reasons is the Gi server.
-Qls active every day
-Coordinate with leaders of launches those have the experience and ready to do it again.

My plan is to start after the Valentine event (in the end of this month) after Gi fix the server problem as i know there is update coming soon in this update the server will be work perfect so i will wait.
Also to give a chance to more players to join me in this party and give them time to save more prep and points.
I am doing this 1000 flights with my account Husam only and i will try to join with support account but not sure because i try it before it will take time switching between accounts.

Who will support me with QLs ? i will active QL 24/7 for other players it will be sharing so no one need to active QL 24/7 only if he want to do that as i know some of my friends daily the QL is active.

All of you remember Quantum Leap Party it was perfect so those players who join that thread most welcome and appreciate your help and support.

The instructions (who is the starter, leader, timing,.... etc) it will be ready a week before i start.
Just sent you a friend request to join the ql party

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian
Hi every one,
-Qls active every day

What is your game name I cannot find you

Hi every one,
-Qls active every day

I will join you and support with QL's (y)

@Husam , it might be worthwhile to maybe make a spreadsheet or get some indication about spreading people across the 4 days. As @AJ said, day 3&4 will more than likely wind right back. Only very long term players would have any hope of having 1000 prep sets (I think I had a good run with GD and planetariums and even I have less than 100 sets). You don’t want 75% of the participants blowing all of their prep in the first 48 hrs and have nobody left on the last couple of days.
Yes understand that but i dont want any one use all the prep in the first and second day and then he/she have nothing.
Thats why i ask who want to join me to do the 1000 flights there is players will join to do 1000 flight in a week
There is other players will join to do daily flights with QLs active but these players will do like 20 to 30 flights in a day this good for me they will join with QL supporting.
There is other players will join daily to do more than 50 flights.
The very important AJ talk about is the Hijack players and i think i have some players not from the forum in my account so let them join me too :D
About those they have limited prep no need to spend his/her prep in the first day if they want the fun better to do 3 to 4 flights in a day and take 1st place and the next day the same.
So i believe every thing will be fine and fun and you one of my supporter dont forget that and peter too :p

Last edited:
Yes understand that but i dont want any one use all the prep in the first ans second day and then he/she have nothing.
Thats why i ask who want to join me to do the 1000 flights there is players will join to do 1000 flight in a week
There is other players will join to do daily flights with QLs active but these players will do like 20 to 30 flights in a day this good for me they will join with QL supporting.
There is other players will join daily to do more than 50 flights.
The very important AJ talk about is the Hijack players and i think i have some players not from the forum in my account so let them join me too :D
About those they have limited prep no need to spend his/her prep in the first day if they want the fun better to do 3 to 4 flights in a day and take 1st place and the next day the same.
So i believe every thing will be fine and fun and you one of my supporter dont forget that and peter too :p
Add me. . . 0439a802
I can join with QL to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom