Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Mission on iOS

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Yes, drop rate from villas are very good. But the villa itself is 12 greens. That is why I am using villas of my neighbors ;).
How GI got this idea that games should run different on android, kindle, iphone and ipad?
It is crazy difficult to maintain four (at least) versions of the code.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Cosmic Fuel Station: it is good to have more then one? How much fuel the Station produce?
I do not have any drops from this building.
Training Center: When it is possible to get it?

Thx.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
sgabor

As far as I know, the Cosmic fuel station drops "solid Fuel" every 24hrs. it is worth 12 points and can be added every 2hrs to a launch sequence...

From your neighbours cosmic fuel station - I am not too sure what you will get... except coins..

you will need to complete the promo to get the Tranining Center as a reward...

Ok update for the IOS players - I commenced the launch around 2 hrs ago and put in around 430 points from launch items gained from the collections. One of the android players ( Dee I think it was) fired in around 1200 points (thanks!!) and we had lift off. Whilst I only got a silver I dropped one collection from the Space Odyssey collection (horsehead), 2*black oil barrels and another item for the launch collections.
I now have the Blue Training Centre!!!! so all feel free to visit and fill your boots. Hopefully it will drop you items for the treadmill greensmith.

Aero tdv - guys - how long did you have to wait for the capsule to return, (i though i read it was 24 hours for the android players). Mine returned almost immediately.

Pakman

tdv - thanks I thought so. Interesting !!!! I need to collect for the treadmill again before going for another launch. Can other IOS players that have launched confirm how long they waited for the capsule to return?

Could this mean that the Ipad platform has finally a positive over the Android version for AC and is not so Crapple© !!!! - that wont please the Star Master Aero!!

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Available in AppStore. (y)
Will upgrade it asap....... Hope they also correct bugs :censored:
sgabor - AKA IPAD GT City Hi ! A few posted on the IPad Daily Thread a few minutes ago - (Post below)
You where one of my Neighbors that were Username no avatar/icon that were among my 29 Neighbors.
Last night at my 11Pm EST Reset - you where there - Gt City LVL etc - I sent out my gifts -
Read my POST:
General F.Y.I. for all my Neighbors @Pakman @must_dash @Happy Helen @flip123 @Pilot2 @One Bad Day @I Fly @Colin Chew @Patrick Mast andall my non-neighbors on this fourm.
Yesterday early AM EST - I submitted a Trouble Rept to GI Support - I complained about not being about to Visit Username Neighbors - I mentioned that the Space Quest was very dependent upon Visits. At the time I had 8 Usernames out of 29 Neighbors.
Last night - at my RESET -(11PM EST) Everyone of my Neighbors was tere - no USERNAMES ! NONE!
All avatars/icon and Levels were updated - I saw one Neighbor at LVL 40. So out went my Gifts - Terrific !!

This morning 8:30AM EST - I now have 9 Usernames out of 29 !!!! And I have 7 incoming Gifts all except 1 are from Usernames exception Pakman (Way To Go!)
NOTE: Anyone on this Fourm Thread have any idea what happened ?????

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
tdv - thanks I thought so. Interesting !!!! I need to collect for the treadmill again before going for another launch. Can other IOS players that have launched confirm how long they waited for the capsule to return?

Could this mean that the Ipad platform has finally a positive over the Android version for AC and is not so Crapple© !!!! - that wont please the Star Master Aero!!

Pakman

Thanks for the heads up, i will notify GI about this bug... They will fix it next update hehe

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
sgabor - AKA IPAD GT City Hi ! A few posted on the IPad Daily Thread a few minutes ago - (Post below)
You where one of my Neighbors that were Username no avatar/icon that were among my 29 Neighbors.
Last night at my 11Pm EST Reset - you where there - Gt City LVL etc - I sent out my gifts -
Read my POST:
General F.Y.I. for all my Neighbors @Pakman @must_dash @Happy Helen @flip123 @Pilot2 @One Bad Day @I Fly @Colin Chew @Patrick Mast andall my non-neighbors on this fourm.
Yesterday early AM EST - I submitted a Trouble Rept to GI Support - I complained about not being about to Visit Username Neighbors - I mentioned that the Space Quest was very dependent upon Visits. At the time I had 8 Usernames out of 29 Neighbors.
Last night - at my RESET -(11PM EST) Everyone of my Neighbors was tere - no USERNAMES ! NONE!
All avatars/icon and Levels were updated - I saw one Neighbor at LVL 40. So out went my Gifts - Terrific !!

This morning 8:30AM EST - I now have 9 Usernames out of 29 !!!! And I have 7 incoming Gifts all except 1 are from Usernames exception Pakman (Way To Go!)

Yes i know:
Its a bug :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@ GamingSwiftie: You will receive a Training Center after completing the space-mission (after launching your rocket). I got mine yesterday, it's a 2x2 building at airportside, grey with a blue top. I will try to post an inmage.
When you send me an invitation you can visit my Training Center!
How does this make sense? You visit things like training centres to complete the collections for the launch so you can complete the mission but you don't get a training centre until you complete the mission? Am I missing something or does this seem bass ackwards.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
How does this make sense? You visit things like training centres to complete the collections for the launch so you can complete the mission but you don't get a training centre until you complete the mission? Am I missing something or does this seem bass ackwards.

Before the mission nobody has a training center. Then you build the Launch Pad and the Mission Control Center and collect the 4 collections. After you complete these 4 collections you will be able to do your first launch. When you succesfully launch and the lander returns you get the Training Center. The training center drops the same items as the Launch Pad and the Mission Control Center when you visit neighbours, but you can imagine if your neighbour has 3 space buildings that drop stuff, or only 2, makes a huge difference completing the collections which give you points to launch the rocket!

Another advantage of having the Training Center is that it can drop collection items every 4 hours (it usually doesn't though) compared to the Launch Pad and the Mission Control Center.

Hope you understand it now :p

Thanks for the heads up, i will notify GI about this bug... They will fix it next update hehe

Aero - haha very good. It's still Crapple© though as it looks like we can't get any drops for the Running Wild Collection from either own Training centre or neighbours residential buildings. I have only had a few drops from neighbours Training centre so the IOS players will need to wait a few days to launch again if they don't speed any greenies.

Pakman

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Aero - haha very good. It's still Crapple© though as it looks like we can't get any drops for the Running Wild Collection from either own Training centre or neighbours residential buildings. I have only had a few drops from neighbours Training centre so the IOS players will need to wait a few days to launch again if they don't speed any greenies.

Pakman

Aaah i almost feel sorry for you guys hehe

Im happy im a early android player, thanks to that i collected 1400 running wild collection :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friso, to launch a Space Mission you need a Treadmill, to get a Treadmill you need a Training Centre, to get a Training Centre you need to launch a space mission. That is circular, I still don't understand.

It seems bonkers to have to rely on having an Android neighbour with an existing one, particularly as few neighbours can be visited because of the bugs.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Read my POST:

sgabor - Sent u this the other day - You were LVL35 Username - Then I could see u for one Reset - now (just verified) you are gone altogether. Did you delete me ???--- Bill -- PS I have 9 Usernames none a LVL 35

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Nope, i did not delete anyone in last days.
I will check if i have you, otherwise please, resend your request.

Top Bottom