Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Mission on iOS

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
The 12$green Villa? Lets hope my friends have those, because I don't. And let's hope I have android friends with training centers already. That seems to be my only hope? :roll:

That's awfully convoluted. Good job, GI. </sarcasm>

I get drops from buildings occasionally. Do android players get drops more often?

It's really awful. I'm running out of time and I can't complete the running wild collection either. Nothing drops from residential buildings as it's meant to and I have only 3 neighbours that have training centres and only twice has anything dropped from them.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Need to finish Running Wild collection for Treadmill.
That collection and Space Suit are hardest to collect. Other two are not a problematic, have few of each...
Then i will launch or join again...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Bastarius
find people in this thread launching, most likely they have training centers. Add me for instance. Not that I had many drops for the thread mill collection from them until now. I added 3 from the thread here, all with training centers.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Need to finish Running Wild collection for Treadmill.
That collection and Space Suit are hardest to collect. Other two are not a problematic, have few of each...
Then i will launch or join again...
@ sgabor

Seems we all have the same irritations ;)

I bought chest which only gave me more of what I had, in case anyone curious, don't bother :(

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Simondo
It's really awful. I'm running out of time and I can't complete the running wild collection either. Nothing drops from residential buildings as it's meant to and I have only 3 neighbours that have training centres and only twice has anything dropped from them.
You should be a friend now, I have TC, 3x CFS, training and launch pad

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Username Jonny5
Stars 96
Level 35
Hearts 6
Ipad player

No training centre yet, still desperate for the treadmill collection, I have everything else and am ready to go, but for those pesky sneakers, has anyone got any of the treadmill collection from anything other than the training centres?

Please Send me a request if you have a training centre and I will help you out with anything I can if you pm me.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Bastarius
Is there an easy way to see which one of your neighbours is launching? I get push notifications that one of my neighbours is, but then I have to visit each neighbour to check if they are the one.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone! I also would like to exploit someone's TC :) Only 4 days left and I'm still far away from completing the mission

Ianda11 - please add me, I sent you neighbour request
must_dash, sgabor, Basta, jgottlieb - I can't add you for some reason, it says - wrong promo code. Maybe you could add me, please? My user name is SEREG4

Thank you!

Top Bottom