Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Mission on iOS

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Rodrigo Khoury
Username
Rodrigo Khoury
Hi Everyone! I also would like to exploit someone's TC :) Only 4 days left and I'm still far away from completing the mission

Ianda11 - please add me, I sent you neighbour request
must_dash, sgabor, Basta, jgottlieb - I can't add you for some reason, it says - wrong promo code. Maybe you could add me, please? My user name is SEREG4

Thank you!
I have the same problem with my wife. Said wrong promo code. How i fix this???? Ty

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Could I also ask why people on this forum are snobby get over yourselves it's game we all enjoy be friendly or don't bother.

In my opinion: The members who are here long time have a type of sarcasm over them that sometimes is not beeing appreciated by the newbies. Just take it with some salt.
After the same questions over and over... Sometimes it asks for some action :)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I have just started a launch, feel free to join in!!
Also when you want to become number 1, if you have enough points I'll help you with a succesfull launch! (I already have to 2 Alien Statues, 1 placed, 1 in stock, so this launch is to help friends).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Just started a launch, 574 points in
I had a launch going before the update. Decided to spend the 20 greenies on the treadmill collection and had my launch to 1200 with a few more greenie purchases. Then, installed the valentine update and my launch disappeared and so did my completed treadmill collection (although I didn't get my greenies back).

Now waiting for GI support to restore my launch or give my greenies back :(

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I had a launch going before the update. Decided to spend the 20 greenies on the treadmill collection and had my launch to 1200 with a few more greenie purchases. Then, installed the valentine update and my launch disappeared and so did my completed treadmill collection (although I didn't get my greenies back).

Now waiting for GI support to restore my launch or give my greenies back :(

I hope for a solution, but i dont see it gonna happen...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Hope this may help some people, I have been receiving good results for drop items for the Running Wild collection (treadmill) from: Manors.

Has anybody else receiving good results from other buildings?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I haven't received drops from buildings, but if you check the collection to find out where you can get them from it now includes neighbors:
- cottage (very seldom)
- training center (very seldom)
- side wing (very seldom)
- townhouse (very seldom)
- mansion (very seldom)
- stone castle (very seldom)
- manor (very seldom)
- country house (very seldom)
- studio (very seldom)

You can still get them from only your own training center, though.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I think the training center was the reward for finishing the space mission during the countdown. Now GI has moved on to the Valentine's mission, and the training center is no longer available to be won.

Top Bottom