Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Sorry Becky (Mrstepot) .... i wish i could help. I am currently waiting on my lander. BTW .... that last footprint i was waiting on for a while now finally dropped.
Cheers!
Congrats, Rsorour! My footprint dropped, too! Since I would much rather have Space Monuments in my Airport City instead of the ugly Alien Legacies, I am just going to keep working on earning monuments.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Congrats, Rsorour! My footprint dropped, too! Since I would much rather have Space Monuments in my Airport City instead of the ugly Alien Legacies, I am just going to keep working on earning monuments.
I guess we are all lucky then, my last gold launch a few days ago got me the last two Neil Armstrong Footprints I needed in one go and hey presto ... a Space Monument is now in my city! :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Mrstepot joined your launch! Will keep topping up points until I go to bed tonight and then carry on in the morning UK time if you haven't launched yet! I assume you want to slow burn it for now to use up all your rubbish stuff?
Cheers, Steve.
Mrstepot Steve Hi Becky and Steve just joined the launch. Dumped in some quick points. Do you two have a plan or can anyone play? Bill

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
No launches currently seem to be in progress so have just started a new one. 734 points added so far...currently on slow burn but happy to add more if someone wishes to join for a quick launch...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Just started a launch if anyone wants to join. Thanks Beckyp for joining!
Hi CNX88 I have joined your launch too! Also nice to see you again Becky (Mrstepot)!
Quick question CNX88 what are your aims for this launch, are you going for gold and/or slow burning items? Happy to do whatever your plan is but if you want someone to finish it off quicker I can do. Let me know.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi CNX88 I have joined your launch too! Also nice to see you again Becky (Mrstepot)!
Quick question CNX88 what are your aims for this launch, are you going for gold and/or slow burning items? Happy to do whatever your plan is but if you want someone to finish it off quicker I can do. Let me know.
CNX88 and Steve I will only have Internet for part of the remaining 12 hours of the launch. I don't want to jump ahead of you CNX88 so I will just keep checking in to see what the plans are and adding fuel when I have Internet access. Steve feel free to jump ahead of me because we will still both get silver. :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CNX88
Username
CNX88
CNX88 and Steve I will only have Internet for part of the remaining 12 hours of the launch. I don't want to jump ahead of you CNX88 so I will just keep checking in to see what the plans are and adding fuel when I have Internet access. Steve feel free to jump ahead of me because we will still both get silver. :)

I will keep an eye on it Mrstepot. It's ok if you jump ahead of me.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CNX88
Username
CNX88

I would like to get gold Steve, but if someone jumps ahead that's ok. I'm trying to get enough items to get the space monument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom