Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hiya, well I'm happy to start a launch, pop in about 900-1000 and then slow burn, you guys can jump in overnight when your capsules come back and just dump solid fuel and EBs for easy silver and bronzes? If needed I can then finish off morning UK time ...
billsnj, Rsorour, tdv, Mrstepot, Pakman and anyone else? Simp1710 - never got your add request, and can't seem to add you, will try again shortly.

UPDATE: Launch started ... 944/2000 already with 23:06:00 left. I'm going for gold but dropping into slow burn for a while ... all welcome to join, use up rubbish items and get easy silver and bronzes!
Steve I will look for your launch when my lander returns!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Just started a launch and going for my first gold. Would love some help if anyone is planning to launch in the next few hours?
Currently standing at 1134 points with 23hrs 50 mins remaining. Will slow burn for the time being.

Steve not sure what happened there then... You were sat in the waiting section on my game. Have deleted you but am unable to add you again... Are you able to add me from your end?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Steve ..... I was out all day. Just saw your messages....tryin to catch up with the forum, my daily gifting, and AC business-as-usual. I would have loved to help but am waiting on my lander ...will arrive in about half an hour. Simp1710 will join your launch once lander arrives (~30 minutes). i can put a good dent. see ya then. Mrstepot GamingSwiftie
Back to gifting and what not.
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Just started a launch and going for my first gold. Would love some help if anyone is planning to launch in the next few hours?
Currently standing at 1134 points with 23hrs 50 mins remaining. Will slow burn for the time being.

Steve not sure what happened there then... You were sat in the waiting section on my game. Have deleted you but am unable to add you again... Are you able to add me from your end?

I joined with 2...hope that doesn't mess anything up.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Steve ..... I was out all day. Just saw your messages....tryin to catch up with the forum, my daily gifting, and AC business-as-usual. I would have loved to help but am waiting on my lander ...will arrive in about half an hour. Simp1710 will join your launch once lander arrives (~30 minutes). i can put a good dent. see ya then. Mrstepot GamingSwiftie
Back to gifting and what not.
Cheers!

If you are still online, let me know if you want silver or bronze or don't care, I can def. let you bypass me.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey Uncle Mans ..... How does this work? if one of your accounts is in third place and will receive a silver chest and the other in fourth place for a bronze chest but are tied pointwise, would GI award you 2 silver chests?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
:) Just joined sportybear P2 Launch! (y) It began approx. 1 hour ago.
So far it is just us two and 722/2000 points of which SB has added 216. I'm trying, very hard, to support his launch !!!! However, since I joined I have noticed that his point total has not increased. o_O If anyone is interested in joining and helping out Please Do ! ;) -- Bill --

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Update on sportybear launch! Still no additional points from sportybear. Posted MSG on profile and also PM'd waiting for reply! Presently launch is 3 hours old with 804/2000 in. I do not want to steal launch but I will need help if sportybear doesn't come up with some points. --Bill--

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Update on sportybear launch (game name sporty hub). Just received a reply from him. Claims he did not see my launch and started his own????? But this is wrong! I saw his launch it was approx 15 minutes old, I waited a few minutes then Joined his launch. He sportybear had put in 216 points and I began to add. Noticed his total was not changing. PM'd him and he seems to claim he has another launch going???? What is going on????? Can anyone see his launch besides me? Bill

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour - Last P2 launch -my 20 pointer ! I didn't get anything of use !!! Just glad that 20 points was all I threw in for Bronze. GI is beyond cheap !!!!!
Sorry to hear that.... Now that i have one foot print left before building my first space travel monument, everything else is dropping except for that darn footprint for the 2 weeks :mad:

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Update on sportybear launch (game name sporty hub). Just received a reply from him. Claims he did not see my launch and started his own????? But this is wrong! I saw his launch it was approx 15 minutes old, I waited a few minutes then Joined his launch. He sportybear had put in 216 points and I began to add. Noticed his total was not changing. PM'd him and he seems to claim he has another launch going???? What is going on????? Can anyone see his launch besides me? Bill
billsnj my lander returns at 7am CST. Am I figuring correctly that your launch countdown will run out at 8am CST? If so, we have a one hour window and II will gladly add fuel for your launch at that time. Of course, that is assuming that I can see your launch and that I join the right one. Do you think it will show up as sportybear's launch or as yours?

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Sorry to hear that.... Now that i have one foot print left before building my first space travel monument, everything else is dropping except for that darn footprint for the 2 weeks :mad:

Ditto for me Rsorour -I cant seem to get Neil's footprint! but on the bright side, we will have lots of the other four items so maybe earning the second monument will go quicker? We can always hope! :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
billsnj my lander returns around 9:00pm EST. I will look for your launch or sportybear"s if you havent launched yet. I will tag you before i join and let you know what i see so you could hopefully guide me into choosing the right launch if there are multiples.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom