Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj my lander returns at 7am CST. Am I figuring correctly that your launch countdown will run out at 8am CST? If so, we have a one hour window and II will gladly add fuel for your launch at that time. Of course, that is assuming that I can see your launch and that I join the right one. Do you think it will show up as sportybear's launch or as yours?
Mrstepot Rsorour Let me be clear I joined @sportbear launch 5 1/2 hours ago. It was underway for approx 15 minutes. I then joined and saw he had 216 points in and I added. Now it seems this isn't his launch(sporty hub) so I guess I'm stuck!!! Presently his launch now mine has 18 1/2 hours to go. Present status is 1044/2000. If anyone can see SPORTYCHUB then there is any easy SILVER for the taking! Bill tdv GamingSwiftie Colin Chew Happy Helen Dee140157 Uncle Mans LAX flip123 Jahuno. @steve-uk pwcmvj CNX88 Zhang primodakine One Bad Day Gdog Pakman

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Mrstepot Rsorour Let me be clear I joined @sportbear launch 5 1/2 hours ago. It was underway for approx 15 minutes. I then joined and saw he had 216 points in and I added. Now it seems this isn't his launch(sporty hub) so I guess I'm stuck!!! Presently his launch now mine has 18 1/2 hours to go. Present status is 1044/2000. If anyone can see SPORTYCHUB then there is any easy SILVER for the taking! Bill tdv GamingSwiftie Colin Chew Happy Helen Dee140157 Uncle Mans LAX flip123 Jahuno. @steve-uk pwcmvj CNX88 Zhang primodakine One Bad Day Gdog Pakman
Ok Bill,

My lander is due back in about 2 hours, I will check then!

Good luck, launches sure are testing for you ;)

Helen

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Sorry Bill, had a launch in progress, but I see it had a happy ending for you :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Thank you @diter, Steve 74-uk, @kalbokris, James 23007, Mrstepot for helping me with my launch!
No worries CNX88, happy to help, although not sure if you noticed but your two non-forum members both jumped in late and then at the last minute sneaked into 2nd and 3rd by 2 and 4 points respectively! Not bothered as I have my space monument already but if I had been going for silver I might have been a tad peeved!
Seen this a lot on another thread on this forum whereby a lot of non-forum members are hijacking golds and silvers on slow burn launches organized on the forum! Be careful all, especially if you are going for gold or silver.
My lander returns in 4.5 hours (~6:40pm UK time) and I am ready to go again, so if anyone wants to launch, tag me and I will join and support ...
Cheers, Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Mrstepot joined your launch! Will keep topping up points until I go to bed tonight and then carry on in the morning UK time if you haven't launched yet! I assume you want to slow burn it for now to use up all your rubbish stuff?
Cheers, Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom