Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
I would like to get gold Steve, but if someone jumps ahead that's ok. I'm trying to get enough items to get the space monument.
Hi CNX88 - no worries, the gold is all yours! I am more than happy with 2nd or 3rd (Silver) as I fortunately have already got my space monument.
I will just keep adding in points when I can and support your launch. More than happy to slow burn and get rid of some of my EB's and SF's! :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I too am hoping to finally get the one remaining item for a space monument. New launch in progress, 1140 points and counting with easy 2nd and 3rd up for grabs.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Really need some launch help!! I have about 40 mins or so left and don't have anyone else on board. Need about 600 points.. so please join if you can!!

THANKS to whoever can assist! If you are not already a friend, add me and I will keep checking for you over the next little while.

Hi CNX88 - no worries, the gold is all yours! I am more than happy with 2nd or 3rd (Silver) as I fortunately have already got my space monument.
I will just keep adding in points when I can and support your launch. More than happy to slow burn and get rid of some of my EB's and SF's! :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I think I posted too late for this launch to be saved...

What happens to all your points anyways? Are they just lost?
Yes, I'm afraid so, if a launch doesn't succeed then you loose your points but you don't have to wait for another 24 hours for it to return.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
pwcmvj, my neighbor and hubby Hermie sent you a friend request :)
Dear Jahuno.
Thank you for the add. Unfortunately I've tried to visit Hermie three times and each time the visit stalls, and I have to restart the device.
Should I be able to visit Hermie in the days to come, I'll then accept his request.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Dear Jahuno.
Thank you for the add. Unfortunately I've tried to visit Hermie three times and each time the visit stalls, and I have to restart the device.
Should I be able to visit Hermie in the days to come, I'll then accept his request.
I know, since several months I'm not able to visit him not from both iPad or iPhone. Very annoying, hope they fix that bug soon. But I understand and respect your reaction. Thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom