Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday June 6th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
Hello all.

I'm in the process of switching my secondary game to my primary...I don't carry the iPad with me at work and I've been really busy lately. Cant seem to make the time to play the game on it so I'm going to switch. Will try to send gifts out on it anyway.

@Bali Hi @greensmith @Long @TallguyNL @Yulee @pegasus @ARFFgal @flip123 may I add you to my new primary game? We are neighbours on the iPad, but not on my iPhone.

@Jamiegsi @SFOPhD may I add you as a neighbour also?

Thanks.

Yea feel free to add both my
jamiegsi games

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Thank you so much I've been waiting weeks and I thought I would have to end up buying them I can't thank you enough
I guess your gifts wont reach me becoz of the latest andriod bug preventing gifting from iOS to andriod. No issues i will try to keep one gift spare for you till you are done.
@Cosmo cat @SFOPhD did you both sent me Riveters ? Because i did not received any gift from you

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Hello all.

I'm in the process of switching my secondary game to my primary...I don't carry the iPad with me at work and I've been really busy lately. Cant seem to make the time to play the game on it so I'm going to switch. Will try to send gifts out on it anyway.

@Bali Hi @greensmith @Long @TallguyNL @Yulee @pegasus @ARFFgal @flip123 may I add you to my new primary game? We are neighbours on the iPad, but not on my iPhone.

@Jamiegsi @SFOPhD may I add you as a neighbour also?

Thanks.
I believe I already have both your games - Southerplaya2 and Southerplaya - If this is not correct, please send me invite and I will gladly accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom