Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday June 6th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Long could you send me some screw press and riveters to my itismie game? Let me know if your second game still need some arcade machines.
@zenmie: Just sent you a Screw Press, I don't need Arcade Machine anymore, but would appreciate Glazing Machine to both of my games, thanks!

My first batch of gifts for today went out a moment ago! Again, I don't need Repair Base items on either of my games, please do not waste your gift resource. My main game LY needs 3 x Glazing Machine and 1 x Tunnel Freezer if anybody can help.

@zenmie: thanks for the Glazing Machine to both of my games, Sent you Screw Press.
@Suresh: thanks for the Earplugs, Crucible and Riveter to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@TSharper: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you ScrewPress.
@diwata: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Navigation Module.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to both of my games, sent you Screw Press.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans
Crucibles: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977 , @Robby Kusuma (Tadashi2)
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD

Please, let me know, what you need in return.... A bit on remote those days, but keep tracking as much as i can, to send back what you need... (y)

btw: i just checked, there is user "bev80121". What is his/her forum name?

I'll hook you up from Uncle Mans when my gifting resets. Can't remember if we have hooked up with UM Phone who will eventually be able to send Screw Presses.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Southerplaya, Southerplaya2
Username
Southerplaya
Hello all.

I'm in the process of switching my secondary game to my primary...I don't carry the iPad with me at work and I've been really busy lately. Cant seem to make the time to play the game on it so I'm going to switch. Will try to send gifts out on it anyway.

@Bali Hi @greensmith @Long @TallguyNL @Yulee @pegasus @ARFFgal @flip123 may I add you to my new primary game? We are neighbours on the iPad, but not on my iPhone.

@Jamiegsi @SFOPhD may I add you as a neighbour also?

Thanks.

Hello all.

I'm in the process of switching my secondary game to my primary...I don't carry the iPad with me at work and I've been really busy lately. Cant seem to make the time to play the game on it so I'm going to switch. Will try to send gifts out on it anyway.

@Bali Hi @greensmith @Long @TallguyNL @Yulee @pegasus @ARFFgal @flip123 may I add you to my new primary game? We are neighbours on the iPad, but not on my iPhone.

@Jamiegsi @SFOPhD may I add you as a neighbour also?

Thanks.

@Southerplaya : you are more than welcome to add both of my games in your new primary game!

My second batch of gifts of today went out a moment ago, thanks for your gifts especially those who read my signature and sent me my needed items! My signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the multiple Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Earplugs and Blanket.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop to both of my games, sent you Dryer.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@diwata: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Navigation Module.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Crucible and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), send you Screw Press.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer and Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@amaidment: thanks for the Screw Press, sent you Screw Press.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Screw Press.
@nsari: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Earplugs.
@Suresh: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans
Crucibles: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977 , @Robby Kusuma (Tadashi2)
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD

Please, let me know, what you need in return.... A bit on remote those days, but keep tracking as much as i can, to send back what you need... (y)

btw: i just checked, there is user "bev80121". What is his/her forum name?
@Gt city I will send you a glazing machine later today. A lollipop in return I like most

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Southerplaya : you are more than welcome to add both of my games in your new primary game!

My second batch of gifts of today went out a moment ago, thanks for your gifts especially those who read my signature and sent me my needed items! My signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the multiple Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Earplugs and Blanket.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Robby Kusuma: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop to both of my games, sent you Dryer.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Crucible and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), send you Screw Press.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer and Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@amaidment: thanks for the Screw Press, sent you Screw Press.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Screw Press.
@nsari: thanks for the Glazing Machine, sent you Earplugs.
@Suresh: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.
@Long thank you for your gift.can you send me riveter ? I still need four of them..seems like this is one of the rare gifts

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
To all of my iOS neighbors out there, can anyone either still send or return a laptop? Please let me know as I need one for my Drew17 game!!!

Wondering if you could get a laptop from a "resend" from any of Drew17's junior neighbors ((i.e., send office chair (TH7)to neighbors Level 33+ (a la @flip123)? Or you might be able to add such a neighbor from one of your other games? Sorry I can't help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom