Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday June 6th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Last edited:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Dear Friends,

I need four riveter to complete my repair base upgrade..can someone help me out ?

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Long could you send me some screw press and riveters to my itismie game? Let me know if your second game still need some arcade machines.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

Unfortunately, I had a bunch of broken down planes, so I had to construct my Repair Facility and I can no longer gift Riveters.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles
Tunnel Freezers
Screw Presses

Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

Unfortunately, I had a bunch of broken down planes, so I had to construct my Repair Facility and I can no longer gift Riveters.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles
Tunnel Freezers
Screw Presses

Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items
You can still repair and speed ip yhe repair even with the mark ! On the top. Only Falcon you cant repair if you not complete it, but others can.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received the past days(y)(y).
As always gifts went out daily.
It's a week now after the new update, which is for Android players a disaster.
So my 3 games ARE NOT UPDATED YET, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING, WHICH I WORKED HARD FOR!!!!!!
GI come up with a solution for the Android players who can't play anymore, after your messy "hudge" update as always!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My signature is updated! Stil in BIG need of Sweet Factory items. Especially for my main game. I have 6 S.Factories, but only one is up and running now... I will try to send back to everyone according to signature needs, if possible. Thanks to all!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Looking for items for Sweet Factory, need some more of each, please check my signature.
Guys, can you help me with them, please?

Glazing Machine: @Neil ellor , @Deetee04 , @LAX , @Uncle Mans
Crucibles: @lfcawc , @Puppy Chou , @Simp1710 , @Theo1977 , @Robby Kusuma (Tadashi2)
Tunnell Freezer: @ARFFgal (bev80121), @GamingSwiftie , @flip123 (jpjpjp999), @Rsorour , @greensmith
Screw Press: @Mrstepot , @Bruno237 , @LAX (DAL-FTW), @SFOPhD

Please, let me know, what you need in return.... A bit on remote those days, but keep tracking as much as i can, to send back what you need... (y)

btw: i just checked, there is user "bev80121". What is his/her forum name?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom