Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

S2 plane repair

I check my golden plane this the first time for me to know that S2 planes can be repaired without greenies as i remember but now can be repaired with normal items.
Gold plane repair.jpg

What about the S3 is it still with airport cast or they change it and can be repaid with normal planes items.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I check my golden plane this the first time for me to know that S2 planes can be repaired without greenies as i remember but now can be repaired with normal items.
View attachment 15458
What about the S3 is it still with airport cast or they change it and can be repaid with normal planes items.

You can easily see it : open your gift list, and read the description at the right !

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
View attachment 15458
Yep..I posted a few days ago that all S class planes can now be repaired with repair items.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
View attachment 15458
Yes I noticed that. Now the S2 and S3 planes are more attractive again

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
The only caveat (and it’s a little one) is that Light Engines and Empennages can’t be gifted so you may be in a situation where you have to wait. I know I always seem to be low on those but it’s great we can fix these now
Unfortunately I have to fly to Egypt for light engines on my secondary for a few days every few weeks to replenish. Luckily I haven’t run out of empennages yet.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The only caveat (and it’s a little one) is that Light Engines and Empennages can’t be gifted so you may be in a situation where you have to wait. I know I always seem to be low on those but it’s great we can fix these now
Yeah you have to wait on plane drops or gift sets. Best thing to do is to stay away from the smaller planes for a while and passively improve the collection, then go back when you have enough

Unfortunately I have to fly to Egypt for light engines on my secondary for a few days every few weeks to replenish. Luckily I haven’t run out of empennages yet.
Yellowstone, the very first real helo destination, drops both of those items. Pretty cheap, much quicker to fly and saves taking aircraft of preferred tasks ;).

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Not sure after last update but there's a possibility to use greens to fix broke S plane.
Happened with me when flying condor S1. Had three broken plane that was fixed with item and one with green.

Not sure after last update but there's a possibility to use greens to fix broke S plane.
Happened with me when flying condor S1. Had three broken plane that was fixed with item and one with green.
It’s always cost greens to repair them, hasn’t it? All normal repair items should work now. Is it possible that you had to use greens on one because you didn’t have enough new repair items in your warehouse?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
It’s always cost greens to repair them, hasn’t it? All normal repair items should work now. Is it possible that you had to use greens on one because you didn’t have enough new repair items in your warehouse?
I checked warehouse before pay green to fix and had all item available.
I just not 100% sure if happened after last update

Top Bottom