Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

S2 plane repair

32AC4A68-91D4-4004-AEC8-E1C03577C5A6.jpeg

For some reason the good stuff barely drops from helo flights for me...I always get the collectible items.
I always got lots of drops from the helicopters- it always made me wonder why some thought they were not worth flying.

Since I’ve 3 starred them all and stoped the flights I’m actually missing out if flight supplies and run out of a few of them.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
The description is nice, but it looks auto-generated. I have doubts if that was intended or is it a bug and will be fixed.
I am with you on this one - it could be a "bug" that gets fixed in the next update. I suspect GIS does very well (financially) out of players using green cash to accelerate repairs. But if this is genuine change, then I applaud it. Of course it does not help if you have run out of the repair item and used all your videos, but it is a dramatic improvement.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I am with you on this one - it could be a "bug" that gets fixed in the next update. I suspect GIS does very well (financially) out of players using green cash to accelerate repairs. But if this is genuine change, then I applaud it. Of course it does not help if you have run out of the repair item and used all your videos, but it is a dramatic improvement.
I doubt it. Dont think they would go through the trouble of the labeling if it was indeed a bug. Man....even if GI does make improvements, we are often skeptics due to past updates. I don't blame you (n)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I always got lots of drops from the helicopters- it always made me wonder why some thought they were not worth flying.

Since I’ve 3 starred them all and stoped the flights I’m actually missing out if flight supplies and run out of a few of them.
I wish that were true for me...I have a lot of the little buildings from the helos but not a lot of repair or flight items...that’s why I don’t fly them much....
I remember when I was in need of OB and gyro....I would 1 every 20-30 flights....it was a pain so I stopped.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I wish that were true for me...I have a lot of the little buildings from the helos but not a lot of repair or flight items...that’s why I don’t fly them much....
I remember when I was in need of OB and gyro....I would 1 every 20-30 flights....it was a pain so I stopped.
That was my experience as well. Just not worth the finances at the moment

But still agree 80% with @Agent_L maybe its a bug or will be change later.
S3 Condor is the best to use save more time but i have to think about breakdown.
@Marve said 3 times can use the repair items then i have to use greenies.
Let me wait for another updates to be sure about that then i will decide ;)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
But still agree 80% with @Agent_L maybe its a bug or will be change later.
S3 Condor is the best to use save more time but i have to think about breakdown.
@Marve said 3 times can use the repair items then i have to use greenies.
Let me wait for another updates to be sure about that then i will decide ;)
I’ve had to repair my S3 a few times since the update and no problems...my S1 no problems either just not as many repairs.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The following two user guides will answer all questions relating to the repair of planes (located in the Airport City Guides section of the members forum):

The Fleet of Planes - Standard, S1, S2 and S3 Class Types
Repair Base, Control Tower, Town Hall and Terminal Building (Section One)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

The ability to speed up repairs of broken planes of all types with items is a feature, not a bug, it's going to stay. I've just missed that one in the update overview, because there were too many things happening.
Good job and thanks for your post now we can go for S3 planes and no problem (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The ability to speed up repairs of broken planes of all types with items is a feature, not a bug, it's going to stay. I've just missed that one in the update overview, because there were too many things happening.
.....and there you have it. Thanks for the confirmation, and definitely an amazing update. Looking forward to November/December; keep up the great work.

Top Bottom