Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
wwo55, I see two launches of you, i will not take the risk to join a bug... so sorry, no idea which I can join and it is bedtime for me, maybe we can go later? Sorry for now!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Weird, I wanted to exit the launch, and now I start a launch of myself!!!!!! Grrrrr!!!! Can anyone help me, I have not many items and I have now to go to bed. See you tomorrow, I like there was a button Stop this failure, grrrr!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I
I'm so excited. I got a PEB today. One in a week - not too bad (n)

I haven't seen one drop in two weeks! stupid GI!!!

For the first time in a while I don't see anyone else's launches except snowy70 who has 5 launches???

Anyway I started another launch, I have plenty of LFT and MS items so it still be NO FAIL.

>>>>>> image below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 97

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
lots of launch items, congratz primodakine :hungry:
I have 30 Launch ready prepared in my warehouse. Will collect them 50 or more, then open one-by-one.
Hope then enough items for lauch or two... :blackeye:

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
For the first time in a while I don't see anyone else's launches except snowy70 who has 5 launches???

Anyway I started another launch, I have plenty of LFT and MS items so it still be NO FAIL.

>>>>>> image below
This afternoon I get 5 the same messages on the same time: a friend invites me for a launch, I think it was the bug of snowy70?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
17 hrs to go, already covered half the point spread by slow burning, easy quick launch available for a few more players

>>>>> updated photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 105
Tfish and Lister...thanks for joining in. I sent the rocket up (that's not supposed to sound bad, I swear) this morning.... just under 14 hrs to go.

So, do you only get collection items if you're gold for Prometheus launches? What about the other spaceship launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom