Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Update 19:30 to go with 1000 points left, 4 players on board so far, we still got room for a few more in the back.

Join or add primodakine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 93

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have started a launch. added over 1600 points with 23:50 hours to go. anyone looking for an easy 2nd or 3rd is welcome onboard. i am going for shopping n will finish the launch after that :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
1138/2000, 4:26 to go. Still lots of place, easy 2nd, 3rd or more place.
Fill as you can, i will do the rest :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
Hey, all, I guess I underestimated my inventory for a level 1 launch and am about 500 away. Is there any chance anyone is interested in getting a 2nd place spot for a level 1 launch? It's under Stan Breckner. (And on a personal note, I should check this forum out first before considering future launches, it seems). :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
New launch just started 1250 points on the board, all are welcome...
News reporter: Don't you think there is an inherent danger in sending unqualified, under trained civilians into space?
Homer: The only danger is if they send us to that terrible Planet of the Apes. Wait a minute... statue of liberty... that was our planet. You maniacs, you blew it up. Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I've waited for a while to see if any neighbours start a launch, but no one has.

So I have just begun a launch.

It will be a slow burn: I won't be using the Large Fuel Tanks, Main Stabilizers and PEB's until the very end, if I have to.

If you aren't a neighbour, send a request and jump in...

Eeeeeeexcellent.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Will wait with new launches till get enough PEB's and MS's. Just had solo launch, probably because of GI glitch...
Wants to join Pakman (Pakman2) launch, but somehow started own launch. Hard to fill 2000 points :depressed:
I readed here i was not alone with that problem. Hope joining to other launch works now. Or not ?!? How is in your case?
Android or iOS? (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
New launch is a go and 1100 points are in. As The Double Deckers once sang, 'Get on board, get on board...'

Ok, they were singing about a bus in 1970 but if they were playing AC today that song would be about this launch. Probably.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I finally completed the history of space travel collection 3 times and installed the 'Space travel monument' :rolleyes:

But i am disappointed with its outcome... just one drop every 24hrs and not the one from rare items :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
If Theblur007 needs no help anymore, you can help me? I've added you. I'm the only one at the moment, with 1216 points, and 22 hrs to go.
Or maybe another neighbour can join me?

Edit: I have a neighbour now lkoo!
Hi, I accepted from my old game, can't help with launch but can with the rock star gifting. Sending you request from my newer game, DIA, which I can help you with launches and gifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom