Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorumbas

I´ve started a Launch with 1000 points 23:55 to go, everybody is welcome ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
My launch already 1300 point n 21.40 to go, just one neighbour joint with 230 point. Still very easy to 2nd n 3rd place, everybody is welcome to joint

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Join the launch of username marco

Desperate to get a few more points on the board to start the launch, eight hours to go will launch launching at 4.50pm gmt.

Only need around another 500 points for the launch this will give you third place.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
An
Join the launch of username marco

Desperate to get a few more points on the board to start the launch, eight hours to go will launch launching at 4.50pm gmt.

Only need around another 500 points for the launch this will give you third place.
Anyone, please, 450 points for a third place on marco launch.

Please someone help us get this one off the ground

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
If anyone needs a LVL 1 launch, I could use a little help, its pretty slow on the other side today! We already have about half the points covered and enough items to cover any leftover points by the time I call it quits tonight. I'm going to fire it one way or the other in the next few hrs so it should be a quick launch for anyone who joins now...

>>>>>> image below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom