Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hey HH...just joined your launch...pretty lean on the points so far. I'm sitting on 4 powerful bolts, but wanted to give you a chance to get 1st on this one, since it's your launch....
joboo

Hi, thanks for message, no I started expecting to join launch but didn't see any :(

You can take gold, I will add to support you :)

HH

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
SMIBA I joined your launch, but it looks like noone is adding any points. Are you going to launch it? How many points should I add?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi All, I've started a launch and have 1150 points in the pot, 21 hours to go.... am rather lonely sitting on the launchpad all by myself, anyone want to join?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
We need 396 points in 3 hours and a half, but I have no more items to add points :confused:. I think will be my second launch failed :grumpy:

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Hi all...I've got an easy 2nd place for anyone who wants to join a launch...I'd love to keep some of my bigger items for future launches, so the more the merrier! (Many hands, and all...)

Message me or post here if you're interested and I'll start the launch (just don't want to get stuck all by myself and risk a failed launch...)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I have just started a new launch. Currently at 1216 points with over 23.57 hrs to go:cool: .

Anyone looking for an easy 2nd or 3rd place please join. I will be launching in the next 2 hrs :D

Edit: now at 1376 points with 23.55 hrs to go.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I don't know why but i just didn't stopped adding points and now i am in space ;)

For all those people looking for fuel for that map marathon quest, coming first in LP1 or LP2 is a sure shot way of getting 150x fuel. I have 35 such fuel tank and looking to stock up more before i jump into the quest ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks to Friso and felo for your help with the launch and a speedy departure :).
air canillas : I hope you manage to complete your launch - fingers crossed!

YESSSSSSSSSS,!!, when I went to sleeping 300 points were down and only 1 hour, so I thought that was impossible, but this morning I have seen that my companion of trip had put the rest of points and we manage to take off.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi everyone! Welcome to join my launch for silver & bronze. I will put 1000 points now and then late at night will add more points that would be needed to complete the launch

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Launch happening right now at my Space Station.

Still 23 hours to go. Only need 1000 more points.

Jump in. It will be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom