Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour, and anybody else that are in my launch are you still able to enter it as I can't enter my launch to see how it's going or to add points this is the first time ever this as happened to me?

Any ideas?
Ndh2 .... After adding some points, left the game for a while then came back to a completed launched. I fired up and took off to the sky...currently waiting on the lander. Not sure why you had trouble accessing your launch.
You should still receive your 1st place reward though.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
lkoo - I know you are in my started launch now but my launchpad2/rocket is stuck!:cry: Anyone knows how to fix this? I exited, cleared cache, shut down and booted up my Nexus 7 but nothing worked.

Edit: Well, I sent a message to GI hoping they can fix it asap. Wish me luck!:(

Add: I am also getting a message "Server connection error. Please try again later." when I try to visit neighbors. I wonder if that is why my launch pad is stuck. I hope it gets resolved as soon as the server error is fixed.
diwata

I am waiting for my lander to return. I went to resend gifts/ visit neighbours & got same message, so now I can't visit neighbours!
Very annoying :(

HH

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I went out shopping and came back and it still says server connection error. And launcher still stuck. Argggh..... GI!!!:confused:

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Problem has mysteriously disappeared.

My Prometheus has just launched.

I can send and receive gifts.

I can visit neighbours.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Ndh2 .... After adding some points, left the game for a while then came back to a completed launched. I fired up and took off to the sky...currently waiting on the lander. Not sure why you had trouble accessing your launch.
You should still receive your 1st place reward though.

We have launched successfully. I stole the second base place :D

Thanks, just getting ready for work and checked to see if I can enter the launch and i was able to. The issues with the servers being down caused me not to be able to visit neighbours or see my launch. It's working for the moment.

Thank you both for joining my launch:) :)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Warning: Looks like it's best not to join launches until server issues are 100% resolved...
Saw the servers were up again this morning. So, joined a launch. Tried adding points, my items get used, the item timer starts counting down, but no points are added. :mad:
Now, the servers appear to be down again.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I joined Ozsnowy launch he has like 12 hrs to go... I'm a little light on PEB's so would like to split the last 1000 with someone else for the silvers...

Ozsnowy has covered 1156 points so should be an easy silver split for next two players...

See image >>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 92
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1d7ep3
Username
SeanMcJey
just a short question regarding joining / starting a launch: once I hit the "complete" button on the pad (or however the button is called) I see all my neighbors' space programs. when I now exit and return later on, will the list of neighbors be updated or does it always show the ones that I had initially?

cheers!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
just a short question regarding joining / starting a launch: once I hit the "complete" button on the pad (or however the button is called) I see all my neighbors' space programs. when I now exit and return later on, will the list of neighbors be updated or does it always show the ones that I had initially?

cheers!

The list will be updated, some neighbours have been launched in the meantime, some neighbours just start a launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Speaking of launches I've just started another and dropped in the first 1000 or so points. All are welcome to join, the inflight movie will be Spaceballs*

* which reminds me I've not seen that in years

lkoo - I know you are in my started launch now but my launchpad2/rocket is stuck!:cry: Anyone knows how to fix this? I exited, cleared cache, shut down and booted up my Nexus 7 but nothing worked.

Edit: Well, I sent a message to GI hoping they can fix it asap. Wish me luck!:(

Add: I am also getting a message "Server connection error. Please try again later." when I try to visit neighbors. I wonder if that is why my launch pad is stuck. I hope it gets resolved as soon as the server error is fixed.

Sorry I am not sure what the solution is. I had the server connection error and i couldnt add any more points or visit any neighbours. But when i woke up the next morning, 2000 points had been filled by others, and the rocket launched fine for me. I hope the issue resolved itself by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom