Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi diwata

Its up to the individual, I usually if the neighbour is on forum send a personal message to say for example I would like the gold and am doing it slowly to use
up my solid fuel. If they ignore that or they are not on forum and they hijack, I delete. :confused::p

I would rather have neighbours that work with me than are just downright rude.
I don't understand why they join a launch to hijack, if you want gold, start your own:mad:

Helen

Thanks, Helen. I thought I am the only one who feels this way. I have never considered deleting a neighbor before but now I am seriously considering it. Anyway, I am thinking of cleaning up my neighbor list since I have neighbors that keep sending me something I don't need and I can never tell what they need because they are not from the forum or at least I don't see them post.:unsure:

Thanks, Helen. I thought I am the only one who feels this way. I have never considered deleting a neighbor before but now I am seriously considering it. Anyway, I am thinking of cleaning up my neighbor list since I have neighbors that keep sending me something I don't need and I can never tell what they need because they are not from the forum or at least I don't see them post.:unsure:

Have you just been hijacked by toolboy?
I could have overtaken him back when he was under 500. But I was already sleepy...

If you want to, you could join some of us who relish slow launches...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Launch started... join or add primodakine... Will be covering at least 1000 points eventually (unless someone jacks me) but slow burning solid fuel for now, all are welcome to join!

We're going to the moon on this one!!!

>image below>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 110
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Feel free to join in my launch, under 800 points needed and over 20 hours left, nice to chip away with the low scoring items and save the big'uns...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Launch update ...

It's almost midnight in my time zone and I'm about to hit the bunk, my FO is already asleep so this gold is up for grabs, I'm a little low on items and don't mind if I TOFTT this time..... Image below >>>>>>

I still have enough items to cover another 1000 points or so but trying to keep em in reserve...

Either way this launch will not fail!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 103
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Trinka58
Username
Trinka58
I could help with lots of points . I have about 4000 to spare. Only problem is that I still don't have spaceship launch consoles. Anybody who can send them , please help.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
I could help with lots of points . I have about 4000 to spare. Only problem is that I still don't have spaceship launch consoles. Anybody who can send them , please help.

Trinka,

Nobody can send them, you will have to get them from one of your flights but they weren't dropping for me so I used some greenies to just pay for them.

GI rules!!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
just started the first launch for the mission (the green launcher).feel free to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom