Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
NOYA12 wants to do the first Prometheus launch, but i've got no friends to join.
Is there anybody who wants to join me to the moon????
Please add me if you're able to join..
Thanks in advance

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Just continuing my own launch as I was going to join another neighbor launch but was launched before i joined.

I need to finish so I can use both launcher tomorrrow.

Everyone is welcome to join.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I've started my maiden launch.

I probably have enough points to get 2000 on my own, but if anyone wants a cheap silver or bronze prize: all aboard.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, I've started a launch, 1576 points and 23:45 hours to go. Feel free to join me.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
lkoo - I know you are in my started launch now but my launchpad2/rocket is stuck!:cry: Anyone knows how to fix this? I exited, cleared cache, shut down and booted up my Nexus 7 but nothing worked.

Edit: Well, I sent a message to GI hoping they can fix it asap. Wish me luck!:(

Add: I am also getting a message "Server connection error. Please try again later." when I try to visit neighbors. I wonder if that is why my launch pad is stuck. I hope it gets resolved as soon as the server error is fixed.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
lkoo - I know you are in my started launch now but my launchpad2/rocket is stuck!:cry: Anyone knows how to fix this? I exited, cleared cache, shut down and booted up my Nexus 7 but nothing worked.

Edit: Well, I sent a message to GI hoping they can fix it asap. Wish me luck!:(

Add: I am also getting a message "Server connection error. Please try again later." when I try to visit neighbors. I wonder if that is why my launch pad is stuck. I hope it gets resolved as soon as the server error is fixed.

I just logged in for the morning and have exactly the same problem. It's like I'm tapping an empty square. I only have 400 points left to fill in 5 hours too.

Very annoying.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Rsorour, and anybody else that are in my launch are you still able to enter it as I can't enter my launch to see how it's going or to add points this is the first time ever this as happened to me?

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom