Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace / Prometheus Launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sorry I am not sure what the solution is. I had the server connection error and i couldnt add any more points or visit any neighbours. But when i woke up the next morning, 2000 points had been filled by others, and the rocket launched fine for me. I hope the issue resolved itself by now

Yes, it worked out eventually and we launched just fine. But that messed me up. Thanks again!:)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Can anyone help with an old launch?

Username is jonny5

I am out of all items (the ones that really count), having used them to launch hoping it would unlock the flights to get the launch consoles :-( , any help much appreciated, countdown has just started

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5g40p7
Username
R:/items need/
I joined SuperCiccioCity's launch. Currently we have 1230 fuel now. Only 7:20 left to get ready for launch. Please join and help us, thanks!

My ID: R:/items need/ (currently R:Launch console)
I have
- 1 research labs,
- 1 aviation museums,
- 6 newspapers
- 6 cottages
- level 2 launch pad, and mission control level 2

I can gift the usual flight stuff plus communication antenna

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
My launch resets in an hour... Anybody need help let me know how many people you got already and how many points you need me to cover. Also might start my own also??? anyone?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5g40p7
Username
I've joined SuperCiccioCity's launch but failed. It's totally a waste of my my 1384 point.
icon_cry.gif
He didn't show up from the start to the end and contribute nothing at all...
icon_sad.gif

Now I've to start another launch again, only 10 hrs left.
I really appreciate that if you would help and join my last chance of launch.
icon_smile.gif

I have
- 1 research labs,
- 1 aviation museums,
- 6 newspapers
- 6 cottages

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
My launch resets in 30 min now, I added you as a neighbor just now, if you haven't joined anyone else I can start a launch very soon.

I
I've joined SuperCiccioCity's launch but failed. It's totally a waste of my my 1384 point.
icon_cry.gif
He didn't show up from the start to the end and contribute nothing at all...
icon_sad.gif

Now I've to start another launch again, only 10 hrs left.
I really appreciate that if you would help and join my last chance of launch.
icon_smile.gif

I have
- 1 research labs,
- 1 aviation museums,
- 6 newspapers
- 6 cottages

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5g40p7
Username
My launch resets in 30 min now, I added you as a neighbor just now, if you haven't joined anyone else I can start a launch very soon.

Thanks primodakine, I really appreciate that. But it's too late for me to read your post. I've started a new launch just right after I posted my last RFH. :cry:
Thanks anyway! :)
Now I can only pray there are someone would like to join my launch and accomplish this quest together.
Currently I contribute 112 points and I am trying to fly as much as I can. I will never give up and keep fighting till the end. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Hi folks this is a message from your flight crew.

We have started another primo NO FAIL launch... I have attached an image to show I have enough items to cover all 2000 points but the more the merrier. I don't care about the Gold so much, big spenders and slow burners all welcome!

Your pilots for todays launch are Captain Primodakine and Captain Blackcloud.

Our cabin crew is on the way to the launch site but for now just sit down, relax and enjoy some of the galaxy's finest pre flight entertainment.

We know you have many choices when it comes to space tourism, we thank you for flying with primodakine!

>>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 104
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Update... Looks like the rest of our crew showed up and she brought the food!

Join our launch, collect your winnings!

23:00 hrs to go!

>>>>>> image below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 106
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5g40p7
Username
Thanks primodakine, I really appreciate that. But it's too late for me to read your post. I've started a new launch just right after I posted my last RFH. :cry:
Thanks anyway! :)
Now I can only pray there are someone would like to join my launch and accomplish this quest together.
Currently I contribute 112 points and I am trying to fly as much as I can. I will never give up and keep fighting till the end. ;)

Thanks be11:landing lam for joining!

Now we reach 808 points!
I don't care about the Gold or Silver position, I just want to accomplish this mission.
Feel free to join our launch, thank you~

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5g40p7
Username
I don't care about the Gold or Silver position, I just want to accomplish this mission.
Feel free to join our launch, thank you~

Wow! My launch was successful as soon as I posted!
Now the mission is accomplished. I will keep an eye on anybody who needs help.
Thanks Mars and be11! I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom