1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by TheDarkside, 17 April 2018.

1. Anyone else noticed that flights and passengers carried aren’t being counted towards Alliances?

Last edited: 18 April 2018
    Nikkicol3 and JayBee like this.
  2. After your comments, I checked. My flights to Macaray aren’t being counted either.

JayBee likes this.
  3. Same here in my alliance support game - all my flights were landed - the ppd flights to Dhaka counted, but the delta flights to barcelona did not. I don't think they even counted towards stars, nor towards total passengers. Next time around I'll do screen shots and submit a ticket.

4. JayBee

JayBee 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPad
    03be7pmi
    JayJay(+urgent item needs)
    Every time I land planes to Maracay , which is the alliance destination on both of my accounts, I see them add then immediately subtract the same number of flights....I don’t think they are counting in total pax numbers either.

KingJJ likes this.
  5. JayBee

iPad
    03be7pmi
    Just landed the TP event destination flight and it didn’t count either.

6. It looks like you are all IOS - I'm on android. I'd be curious to see if more android players are also having the same problem.

7. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    I'm not sure; there is definately a delay between finishing the flights and when the passengers are added to your alliance-total, but because of this delay it's hard to keep track of which flights are added and which not. At the moment, I'm leaning towards my flights to Antalya not being counted, but again: Not sure yet. I'm on Android btw.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  8. The issue is that when you finish a flight it adds immediately to your weekly alliance task, even if the Nb of passengers does not increase immediately. But now, the counter does not increase, meaning that those flights weren’t accounted for the weekly mission

9. ArGi1981

ArGi1981 Active Member

Android
    04gdf349
    ArGi1981
    Ah, you are right!:eek: I was focussing on passenger-count but didn't check the flight-count. My flights to Antalya are not added to my flight-count for this week's alliance-mission!

10. JayBee

iPad
    03be7pmi
    GI just said I was wrong and they are counting... I sent an email back stating it is not and it’s not only us that have posted here but several in FB also.

KingJJ likes this.
  11. I’ve just opened a ticket (#8355332). I have a video showing just that, but it’s not possible to upload it. I will send it to GI as a reply to their answer.

JayBee and LjGibbs like this.
  12. JayBee

iPad
    03be7pmi
    @TeresaLisboa ...I stopped sending flights so did not get the cjphance to record. But I remember they told me I could always add video as soon as the confirmation email is sent....glad you recorded.
    My ticket is (#8355112).

LjGibbs and TeresaLisboa like this.
  13. Same goes to my game at iOS. Send them the ticket via in-game message.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  14. TeresaLisboa likes this.
  15. I don’t have the experience myself but I read that in some older post

16. GI Alice has replied. I’ve sent her the video. Let’s wait and see.

17. Speed

Speed 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    PM for code
    Speed
    happening on windows too! just landed 8 planes and only 3 counted! I'm so sick and tired of this bullshit! FUCK THIS GAME!

LjGibbs likes this.
  18. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    Ditto mate :(

19. I suspect that only special alliance destinations are affected. I can’t test it, because all my alliance flights are to special destinations.