Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

Well, GI Kate responded and told me that everything is fine and I have no problems. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Hi!
We've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team"

I told her to check AC facebook, or even to take a look at our forum, and she will see this is a known (perhaps unknown) issue, and I would send screenshots but not until after my event flights)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Well, GI Kate responded and told me that everything is fine and I have no problems. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Hi!
We've checked all of your weakly flight tasks, the placement in Top100 ratings and the passenger traffic in your alliance, and there's no mismatch in the numbers. Flight counters perform perfectly fine. All the unique flights you've started got registered in the database successfully.
Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team"

I told her to check AC facebook, or even to take a look at our forum, and she will see this is a known (perhaps unknown) issue, and I would send screenshots but not until after my event flights)

:wtf: For goodness sake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
My Turboprop flights to Malta for the Alliance are stuck on 48 - I landed four, and saw the Alliance counter go up to 52, then immediately drop back to 48 - where it stayed. I started with 100 PRT's plus 10 gifted ones - I know I have lost 18 flights before realising this problem. Also none of my flights are recorded on weekly PAX. Ticket sent to GIS.

My Turboprop flights to Malta for the Alliance are stuck on 48 - I landed four, and saw the Alliance counter go up to 52, then immediately drop back to 48 - where it stayed. I started with 100 PRT's plus 10 gifted ones - I know I have lost 18 flights before realising this problem. Also none of my flights are recorded on weekly PAX. Ticket sent to GIS.
You know they're just going to tell you that everything is ok and there is no mismatch in numbers. :p:p I wonder if it would be helpful if you included others' ticket #'s for the same problem in order to show there really is an issue. If you need it, my ticket # is 8355822

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
We do the same flights,I was on 44 land 3 went to 47 and back to 44

Device
  1. Windows PC
You know they're just going to tell you that everything is ok and there is no mismatch in numbers. :p:p I wonder if it would be helpful if you included others' ticket #'s for the same problem in order to show there really is an issue. If you need it, my ticket # is 8355822
Oh, these blithering <beep>s at GI - will they ever create an update of the game without <beep>ing up something??!!
1f621.png
1f479.png
1f629.png
I betcha they've employed chimps for coding and are paying them peanuts literally!

I play on Windows 10 and have roughly the same issue with flights to Maracay, except I don't even see the flight count going up, it's just stuck at 28 which was the flight count I had before the upgrade. Luckily I was already aware of the issue and just flew 2-3 flights to confirm that my game is affected too. I've heard of another variant where flight counts go up (Riga) but only until you close the game, when you open it again flight count is back to pre-update count, this is on Android. In my support ticket, I demanded that they credit me with the full flight count for that alliance task, i.e. 55 Maracay flights! Ticket # 8356247. As soon as I hear from them, I'll let you know. If they do come back with the same rubbish replies, I'm going to reply with a list of all ticket numbers posted in this thread. Unfortunately I haven't found a way of recording a video of the issue in Windows 10, I can only take screenshots with still images.

Last edited:
Oh, these blithering <beep> at GI - will they ever create an update of the game without <beep>ing up something??!!
1f621.png
1f479.png
1f629.png
I betcha they've employed chimps for coding and are paying them peanuts literally!

I play on Windows 10 and have roughly the same issue with flights to Maracay, except I don't even see the flight count going up, it's just stuck at 28 which was the flight count I had before the upgrade. Luckily I was already aware of the issue and just flew 2-3 flights to confirm that my game is affected too. I've heard of another variant where flight counts go up (Riga) but only until you close the game, when you open it again flight count is back to pre-update count, not sure what platform. In my support ticket, I demanded that they credit me with the full flight count for that alliance task, i.e. 55 Maracay flights! Ticket # 8356247. As soon as I hear from them, I'll let you know. If they do come back with the same rubbish replies, I'm going to reply with a list of all ticket numbers posted in this thread. Unfortunately I haven't found a way of recording a video of the issue in Windows 10, I can only take screenshots with still images.
If they would take the script away from the lower level tech support, and make them actually communicate with the developers, we wouldn't be having this problem. I did another couple of flights to Dhaka, and took screenshots of flight count and passenger count before and after. Of course, no change. Waiting to hear back from GI Kate.

I'm not doing any more alliance flights on my Windows 10 games until I've completed the event, so not sure if either of those games have been affected - but maybe I'll try one later after my condors land and check it to see.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Oh, these blithering <beep>s at GI - will they ever create an update of the game without <beep>ing up something??!!
1f621.png
1f479.png
1f629.png

I play on Windows 10 and have roughly the same issue with flights to Maracay, except I don't even see the flight count going up, it's just stuck at 28 which was the flight count I had before the upgrade. Luckily I was already aware of the issue and just flew 2-3 flights to confirm that my game is affected too. I've heard of another variant where flight counts go up (Riga) but only until you close the game, when you open it again flight count is back to pre-update count, this is on Android. In my support ticket, I demanded that they credit me with the full flight count for that alliance task, i.e. 55 Maracay flights! Ticket # 8356247. As soon as I hear from them, I'll let you know. If they do come back with the same rubbish replies, I'm going to reply with a list of all ticket numbers posted in this thread. Unfortunately I haven't found a way of recording a video of the issue in Windows 10, I can only take screenshots with still images.
My ticket is #8356241 - I must have sent my request a couple of minutes before you :D

But I am really glad that Android is affected. It means that everyones game is caput this week. Even Big Appetite Alliance is suffering - they haven't reached a million flights yet this week. :p

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
My ticket is 8356279.

I had the same response...

Hi!

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

Top Bottom