Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Passengers not counting for Alliance

Free2Play I know you prefer we don't tag you, but this is something that really needs to be addressed. GI support is basically calling us all liars, and is doing nothing to help with this problem. It's not just IOS as the thread title suggests - it's android, windows & ios. Granted, since we have the event, it's not hurting as much as it could, but our alliances are all suffering! HELP!!!! Even just an acknowledgment that there is a problem and that you're all working on it. And please tell GI Kate to get rid of that dismissive script she follows.

Free2Play I know you prefer we don't tag you, but this is something that really needs to be addressed. GI support is basically calling us all liars, and is doing nothing to help with this problem. It's not just IOS as the thread title suggests - it's android, windows & ios. Granted, since we have the event, it's not hurting as much as it could, but our alliances are all suffering! HELP!!!! Even just an acknowledgment that there is a problem and that you're all working on it. And please tell GI Kate to get rid of that dismissive script she follows.
My alliance tasks and launch is not showing up, or taking to long to show up, should I contact gi

I got the same canned response (word for word) on the last ticket i submitted for my windows game. This is how I answered her:

"Kate, This is the answer you are giving to everybody, but we all know that there is a problem! I personally have chatted with at least 20 people with the same problem - all on IOS, Android and Windows platform. Perhaps you should speak with the developers and find out what can be done about this problem. Our alliances are suffering!"

My alliance tasks and launch is not showing up, or taking to long to show up, should I contact gi
Yes, definitely. So far the response has been the same - "nothing is wrong". We need everyone to let support know that there is, indeed, an issue to be addressed.

Now, I've said my piece, I'm losing my calm enjoyment of this game. Going to work on the event, and not worry about allliance flights right now. Ivan will see to it that it gets fixed sooner or later. :):):):D:D:D My mantra - it's a game, enjoy it! :singing::singing::singing:

Yes, definitely. So far the response has been the same - "nothing is wrong". We need everyone to let support know that there is, indeed, an issue to be addressed.

Now, I've said my piece, I'm losing my calm enjoyment of this game. Going to work on the event, and not worry about allliance flights right now. Ivan will see to it that it gets fixed sooner or later. :):):):D:D:D My mantra - it's a game, enjoy it! :singing::singing::singing:
Just sent ticket, with a screen shots

I think I said this somewhere before, but I think they have a list of answers they use, and they just copy and paste from the list when they receive any tickets! Sometimes they just say something completely different. And blame the players for not playing it right.

I think I said this somewhere before, but I think they have a list of answers they use, and they just copy and paste from the list when they receive any tickets! Sometimes they just say something completely different. And blame the players for not playing it right.
Yes, it tickles me that everyone who submitted a ticket is getting the same exact answer. I did give my ticket # and neighbor code to AJ on facebook, so maybe he'll do some a$$-kicking.:D:p

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Add me to the list of people affected by this bug. At reset today I was at 102 flights to Dhaka, which seemed low for this point in the week but I hadn't been keeping close track. I landed 3 flights and it went up to 105. Just now I landed 4 more, and it's back down to 102 (should be 109).

Add me to the list of people affected by this bug. At reset today I was at 102 flights to Dhaka, which seemed low for this point in the week but I hadn't been keeping close track. I landed 3 flights and it went up to 105. Just now I landed 4 more, and it's back down to 102 (should be 109).
Isn't that weird? You can watch the numbers go back down!:(:mad:
Thanks for submitting a ticket.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034xvuiw
Username
Arizsumda
Last 5 7hr flights to Iceland were a waste, both in flight count and passenger. Instead of getting a passenger count I get 24 mushrooms,big deal.
I am done with this for the week, hopefully next weeks alliance mission I won’t be wasting my time

Last 5 7hr flights to Iceland were a waste, both in flight count and passenger. Instead of getting a passenger count I get 24 mushrooms,big deal.
I am done with this for the week, hopefully next weeks alliance mission I won’t be wasting my time
Make sure you submit a ticket to GI. They need to know this is happening to many people.

Top Bottom