Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Level 3 Antennae

Hey, looking for Antennas for my support accounts listed below in my signature. For some reason, those accounts don't have antennas as options to send (not sure why... any ideas?) even though I'm currently building the MC3.

Anyways, if anyone's willing to gift antennas, it'd be appreciated. I can send anything listed in my sig.
Hi. I am also building MCC 3 in my support. Can you gift some antennas? I don't have any in return yet,, but can gift anything else in mg signature in return.

Still need antennas for MCC 3. Has anybody got ahy. I cant return them as i dont have any for some reason or other.
I have a fuel game that has offset gregorian antenna, and still has a number of neighbor slots available. If you would like to send a request, the code is: 04cbyf50. Game name is 2 daisies.

If anyone else needs antenna, just send a request and I'll be happy to send. Since I don't actively play the game except to send gifts, it needs no gifts in return.

I have a fuel game that has offset gregorian antenna, and still has a number of neighbor slots available. If you would like to send a request, the code is: 04cbyf50. Game name is 2 daisies.

If anyone else needs antenna, just send a request and I'll be happy to send. Since I don't actively play the game except to send gifts, it needs no gifts in return.
Cool, thanks. I need just 2, will return gift to main.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder

Need antenna friend request sent

Its ok. 8 videos later its finished. Same video 8 times is very very boring. Thanks for the offer though!
I hope we get some different videos soon on PC! I only use the videos right now to change my daily mission tasks, but it does get boring when I do it over and over to get the mission I want. (no instant return or guest planes)

Top Bottom