Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Level 3 Antennae

@crescent moon - you seem very popular here - the only person that can gift antennae!

I've sent NR to each of your accounts (what are the names of your support accounts).

All antenna gratefully received
I just have 2 games with MCC3 antennas available.

Daisy - 041zgqrb has Yagi-Uda antenna
2 Daisies - 04cbyf50 has Offset Gregorian Antenna

I'll be happy to accept any requests to those games. Just let me know. I don't play these games and will not be finishing MCC3 on them, so they will be good for antennas as long as my silly tablet and old phone want to work. No return gifts necessary.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Hi @fertob and @Southoftheborder !

I have a question : when were you able to send antennas ?
Did you need to build MCC3 to be able to send them ? or were you able to send them before building it ?

Thank you :D !
I think it's around the time the game 'expects' you to build one!

I've been able to send Vivaldi antenna for months - and am only just completing the build now

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I think it's around the time the game 'expects' you to build one!

I've been able to send Vivaldi antenna for months - and am only just completing the build now

And I think the game "expects" you are ready to build it according to side tasks !
I saw one set of task for Green launch (Apogee), one set of task for blue launch (Promethee) and one set of task for red launch (lunar) ! I hope I will not have to do all those task... did you do them ?

It does not appear in my list too !
@crescent moon told me it was because of side quest which I didn't do ! so, I am doing it !

I will finished in 2 days I guess, we will see :D !

I wanted to collect Antenna's for MCC3 and when a neighbor sent them they showed up as fuel. It was suggested that it came as fuel as I had not completed the side tasks. I have just completed them waiting for a launch and then I'll see if I am able to receive them. I have also not started the upgrade as I am amassing the 400k.

Top Bottom