Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control Level 3 Antennae

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I wanted to collect Antenna's for MCC3 and when a neighbor sent them they showed up as fuel. It was suggested that it came as fuel as I had not completed the side tasks. I have just completed them waiting for a launch and then I'll see if I am able to receive them. I have also not started the upgrade as I am amassing the 400k.

There are 3 set of task (one for green, one for blue and one for red), so, which one did you finish ?
in all cases, could you tell me what does happen ? because it is a big mystery ! !

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
And I think the game "expects" you are ready to build it according to side tasks !
I saw one set of task for Green launch (Apogee), one set of task for blue launch (Promethee) and one set of task for red launch (lunar) ! I hope I will not have to do all those task... did you do them ?
think I did the green and the blue ones

There are 3 set of task (one for green, one for blue and one for red), so, which one did you finish ?
in all cases, could you tell me what does happen ? because it is a big mystery ! !

I will let you know. I will be doing a blue and green launch shorty and I’m at 320k towards the 400k to upgrade from mcc 2 to 3.

Here is the current side quest.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-3_12-50-6.png
    upload_2018-5-3_12-50-6.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 133

I just participated in a blue launch and I'm pretty sure this side quest is going to be for the green launch. I'll launch tomorrow as soon as the blue returns and report back if the side quest clears.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I could never send any for my support and side quests were done. Some people I guess it just never turns up..

@Madegwen59 really ?? don't say this ! but were you able to receive them ? ?

I will let you know. I will be doing a blue and green launch shorty and I’m at 320k towards the 400k to upgrade from mcc 2 to 3.

Here is the current side quest.

@Spork I did this task yesterday ! And I am still not able to send antennas ! After, you will have to do blue launch !

Yes ! the task you speak about requires a green launch ! I made the same mistake, I did a blue launch !

@Spork I did this task yesterday ! And I am still not able to send antennas ! After, you will have to do blue launch !

Yes ! the task you speak about requires a green launch ! I made the same mistake, I did a blue launch !
:arghh: waiting for blue lunch return, then will do green, then blue, then red, then..... :hungover:

Does it matter whether I start a new green launch or can I just join a launch?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
:arghh: waiting for blue lunch return, then will do green, then blue, then red, then..... :hungover:

ah ah ! I guess green is enough !

Does it matter whether I start a new green launch or can I just join a launch?

No, doesn't matter ! you can join !

sides task ask you to make several launch : the first is a green, and the second too ! whereas it display a rover instead of a rocket !

I'm currently building Mission Control Level 3 and I've heard that people are only able to gift the items to complete the building while they themselves are in the process of completing this building.

I need the following items:

4x Horn Antenna
4x Offset Gregorian Antenna
4x Vivaldi Antenna
4x Yagi-Uda Antenna

Is anyone currently building Mission Control Level 3 and/or able to gift these items? If so, please send me a PM and I will send you my friend code so we can add each other as neighbours.

Anyone who can send these items would be greatly appreciated!!!

Top Bottom